Wednesday, August 2, 2023

 Addler update.

They didn't call me so I called them.  I'm sure they're busy, wasn't saying there's an issue, but I need to know what is happening with the dog.  So, he's got a catheter to drain his urine and another giving him fluids.  He won't eat yet. His urine was bloody yesterday, they said it's less today.   The dog is obviously not coming home today. They didn't tell me that but they didn't have to.  He's already there, there is no sense in unhooking him to come home to do what? Die?  He's going to have to start feeling well enough to eat and drink again, IMO, before he comes back here.  And certainly, a plan to deal with this so it doesn't happen again?  

I really hope by tomorrow he is showing some serious signs of improvement.  I don't have an unlimited bank to pay for this stuff.  At the same time, it doesn't appear he's dying so if he can be fixed? I'm already well into this.

I've heard from numerous people who became enraged when they found out the first place sent Addler out without a diagnosis and just dumped it off onto somebody else....and then finding out that my vet used their x-rays to find out what was wrong with him. That's - outrageous?  I dunno. I haven't contacted them yet, it's on the list after I speak with my vet about it.  I want to find out what they would do - if anything - in such a situation and what they might suggest I do.

Meanwhile, the New Jersey people are either lying and being deceitful or they are honestly having problems. I started texting her on Facebook, but then I found her phone number and started doing real text messaging.  She claims that because they don't have an address, social security withheld their checks.  Simple, have them send it to the park as your home address.  End of story? Not at all. I want money and I want it today.  I'm at the end of the line with these people. I pushed back pretty hard.  

Well, we'll have $140 at 1:30 for sure!  Ok. I'll take that and give them however long they claim it's going to take for ss to send her check. She is definitely disabled, that is visible.  Her hands/fingers are all fused, she can't even bend her fingers.  So I know they are getting money. The question is: are they just spending it on something else or did they really not get it?  She claimed she is running around town trying to earn money.

Possible. If they are giving plasma.  She didn't say that but what else are you going to do? Stand on a street corner with a sign?  I'm not trying to throw them out on the street but this situation has to change.  

Anyway, I went over there and dug through everything. No more circuit breakers, but I did have some of the other stuff. I also had enough wire, surprisingly, to run down to the ground, bury it a few feet then bring it back up a 2X4 and install an outlet.  

So, I just realized? I forgot to get the weatherproof outlet box.  Wonderful  I am not going back up to Lowe's today, I am waiting on the Sewer y inlet to see what I will need to install it into my sewer line.  I don't think Lowe's has the fitting I need, which means I either need to order one or I'll have to drive to Longview if ordering one won't get it here in time.  That Y is allegedly arriving today, "out for delivery".  There is an RV parts store in Longview is the point. 

It's 100 degrees with a 110 heat index.  It is summer.  I hate it but then winter comes and we all complain about how cold it is, lmao.  Fall and spring around here are usually great, winter can get very cold but a lot of the winter here is fairly decent.  

I'm just drained.  Doubtful I will do much of anything else today.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much money would make you comfortable in a three month loan?

How much would you be prepared to repay on it on November 1st?



Strongly suggest you fight off your oft-expressed habit of low balling and negotiating.

If you do not want to reply here, I believe you have email and phone # for me. BTW I am kicked off facebook currently. Someone tried to log on from a @rr.ru email.

BenB said...

I truly appreciate it, but I have at least $5,000 credit line with Care Credit, if you know what that is. Most vets take it, mine definitely does. It is interest free if you pay it back within a year. I most certainly don't believe all of this will cost more than that. I'm just probably going to have to can the idea of going with that trucking company in September and find something directly after the wedding, which is like a few weeks away. I don't want to add to my debt load but I will regret it for a long, long time if I didn't do everything I possibly could to keep my dog alive. I don't even know how much I'm into my regular vet for yet.

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...