Friday, September 1, 2023

 Sitting at the park waiting on the delievery. Supposedly it's on its way over here.  

The people that moved in 2 months ago were hooking up their truck when I arrived.  ?Ya'll leaving? Yes, I got reassigned.  I get that that happens, but they weren't going to say anything at all.  Just leave, lol.  It's ok, their dogs go around defecating everywhere but they act like it isn't their dogs doing it.  In other words, they sit there and watch them poop but refuse to clean it up.  To that end, I'm very happy they are leaving.  

It opens up a lot.  So I called the people with the student that wants to move in and said I have a lot available today.  No, I didn't say that to them, I texted them that. Their mailbox was full, they didn't answer the phone.  I have had no reply.  I do whatever I can to keep people on the hook.  If they show up early, I'm still on the hook with this pedestal.  If they don't, there is no immediate rush on it.  But, get it done is the motto for today, whatever happens, that lot is unusable in it's current condition.  

I want it ready for whatever.  I've got a person moving in tomorrow and that student moving in Monday if they don't come sooner.  But since these people left today, that still leaves 2 empty lots.  I also have a 2-3 nighters coming in tonight.  Anyway, I pretty much try not to turn anyone down, if there's the possibility a lot is going to be open, I"m telling people it's available.  The calls just aren't frequent enough to think, well, I"ll turn this person down because these people may or may not leave.  I'll work it out somehow.

As it stands, I have the one monthers that are probably leaving this month as well, which is why I'm hot on the trailer to get whoever I can in here whenever they are calling for a spot.  

So, anyway, I'm going to go to Lot 7 in a minute and take the panels off. That's a 5 minute job, nothing that's going to hold me up for replacing the thing if it arrived, say, right now. Just get busy and get it done.  

But, I do want it ready, so off to the races!

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...