Saturday, September 2, 2023

 Saturday - early

I had no choice but to wait until this morning to do the pedestal install.  Just the convenience factor for guests, who will undoubtedly be inconvenienced anyway, but at least not in the heat of the day.  I will be heading over there soon to get with it.  Knock on doors, give a second warning, go shut the power off and install that thing.

As of right now, except for lot 7, the park is full plus 2 behind the shed equaling 15 lots occupied. Lot 7 is slated for a long term coming in today.  My checkin time isn't until 2 pm, thankfully, if they show up earlier than that, they'll just have to wait if I don't have it done already.  

Which I better.  This job, as I have stated in previous posts, should be relatively easy.  I'm sure getting the bent up pedestal out of there will be a pain because it will have to slide up the lines. You can't bend those lines to get them out of there, they are far to thick.  They have a little leeway, but definitely not that much.  

Anyway, I don't have a lot of time here, I want to get out there before it starts getting hot.  It was baking hot yesterday being out in the direct sunlight in the afternoon and I don't want to repeat that today.  

I'm safe until it hits around 11:00 am and then it starts heating up.  

So, with that, and getting my second cuppa, I'm out of here.  

No comments:

 Saturday - afternoon It only took an hour to unload the truck.  It took a combined 25 minutes, however, to get security guards to the scale...