Monday, September 25, 2023

Not going to say much here. Just that it was a 12 hour day after we finally got started and not it's after 11;00 pm, which means it's after 1 am my time.  This used to be my lifestyle, working 12, 14, 16 hour days and thinking nothing of it for the most part.

Well, considering the lack of sleep and the fact that I haven't worked these kinds of hours in a long time?  I definitely am not going to sit here and claim it's a piece of cake.  The last load we weren't supposed to loat at all. Just drop the trailer and someone else was going to come for it in the morning . But the plant operator was insisting we stay for loading and take the trailer out of there.

So, we did.  But there were multiple problems on the plant side with the loading operation and it took hours to get done, hence why we didn't get done until late.  

The flip side of this is that we aren't starting until 11:00 am tomorrow morning.  And allegedly a light work load.  

Anyway, the day is finally done and I'm elated. 

G'nite

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...