Sunday, October 1, 2023

 Sunday  Mid-Morning

Got up somewhat early, just to get things done.  Got up, had some of that nice, free, complimentary breakfast with coffee, milk, orange juice, meat and potatoes.  It was very good.  

After that, I made the decision to go get a coat at the nearest Walmart supercenter.  Uber there, Lyft back (I check them both, whichever is cheapest).  They had a decent coat for $22.  That was the cheapest thing they had. Not that you would expect to get a coat for any cheaper than that.                          

Now? It's a little after 9:00 am and I am going to have to leave here by 11.  That's their checkout time. A bit early if I do say so myself, but whatever, I need to get back and get my mind into this frame of thinking that I'm going to have to get up super early tomorrow morning and try to convince this trainer I'm good to go by being able to recite everything from memory.  

Trust me, I've endlessly gone over this entire thing from start to finish in my mind.  Today, once I get back, I will be speaking it out as if I'm talking to someone.  It's one thing to go over it in your mind, quite a different thing to verbalize it.  Once I feel comfortable with that, I'm going to write it all down, step by step and have a training tool in case I get flustered at the racks for whatever reason and have a memory lapse. 

It happens.  

I'm just trying to get out of here, folks, memorizing all of these steps is the only way to do it.  This trainer isn't going to sign me off without seeing that I know certain, major things not to do and to do at the same time.  

So I'm bagging everything up and fixing to get out of here.  I will try Uber and Lyft again, I tried earlier and they had cheaper prices than the taxi service. But, will they actually show up to take me out there? One of the drivers this morning said he couldn't understand why they would turn it down, it's not that far and "I'd rather drive out of town than being stuck in this city all the time".  So who knows.  I'll get everything ready to go and then see if I can get one of them over here.

Back later.  








No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...