Friday, March 8, 2024

 Friday - morning, editing to load In Lufkin.


in Lufkin.


It dawned on me a Few minutes ago that with a Hipcamp reservation for tonight I need to fix that sewer outlets. So I will try to dig that thing out of there without breaking the PVC pipe, but the last time this happened, I ended up breaking the entire pipe and having to replace the adapter.


 So I will try to dig that thing out of there without breaking the PVC pipe, but the last time this happened, I ended up breaking the entire pipe and having to replace the adapter.


I have a two nighter coming in plus a 2 1/2 week or plus an overnighter coming in tonight to fill up all of my available spaces. I just really don’t like spending money right now on anything unless I absolutely have to. But you’re talking 20 bucks for the adapter you’re talking 20 bucks out of my pocket.


 I just really don’t like spending money right now on anything unless I absolutely have to. But you’re talking 20 bucks for the adapter you’re talking 20 bucks out of my pocket.


By the way, this post is being done with voice on my iPhone. it’s not bad actually. Voice translation is getting better. It just so happens and I completely forgot the glue traps to bring with me this morning. I hate making duplicate trips back-and-forth between the property. It’s just a waste of time and fuel. But today I may drive home, get them and go back to the property with them for I want to get this started.




I figured that if nothing else I can find someone to rent a unit temporarily while I decide what I want to do with it. I don’t really want to rent it because I become responsible for repairing anything that’s broken. But if I spell out in writing before, anyone moves in the things that are wrong with it, and that not going to be fixed, and they sign off on it, then I should be clear. it is likely that a person will want to use the restroom in the shed then trying to use the one in the coach. I should specify the shower, not that toilet. The toilet in the couch works fine and so does the holding tank and the line that the wastewater to the sewer outlet.


 the wastewater to the sewer outlet.


I’ve been looking at prices for you sofa, beds, or fold out couch type things and even futons and I figure I can get one relatively cheap. I haven’t gone to Ollies yet because it is just a waste of time right now, I don’t , want to start spending money on repairs to that thing until I have the mice out of there. I’m wondering if the feral cats that lives underneath the shed is feeding them? It must be eating something. I see it on the video surveillance all the time now. 




And now I haven’t had any new leads for someone to come in and take one of these spots for a longer term. Actually, if my dream were to come true, all the empty lots would just be rented out consecutively for overnighters or three or four day days and I wouldn’t need long-term and I would make much more money doing it.


Actually, if my dream were to come true, all the empty lots would just be rented out consecutively for overnighters or three or four day days and I wouldn’t need long-term and I would make much more money doing it.


Well, I don’t want to get too carried away with this post, for I can see that is messing up some of my words. And I’m not going to fix it, thank you.. 

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...