Friday, March 8, 2024

 Thursday - evening

Honestly, I'm glad they're gone.  Leeches, I neither expected nor didn't expect them to give me any of that tax return money.  It was a wait and see proposition.  I waited, I saw.  It is people like this that sometimes make me have second thoughts about helping my fellow humans.  A thank you would have gone a long way.  She basically gave me the finger without actually giving me the finger.

I haven't done anything with it yet, just dug out the rat traps, I assume they'll work on mice, it's just a much larger glue trap.  I'll be placing those in there tomorrow after work.  I'm going to deal with the mouse problem before I do anything in there. No point cleaning or tearing stuff out until that is accomplished. I wonder if the bug bombs would flush them out of there?  Some say it won't, many say it will after reading several websites. Yup, I tend to get distracted while writing these blog entries lol.

They didn't seat the dome on top of the trailer - it's the giant lid they open in order to fill the tanker - correctly so the thing was leaking profusely when I started pumping air into it today.  It still held pressure but it took about an hour longer than it should have.  They don't allow anyone to climb up on anything higher than 4 feet at that place unless you have "fall protection".  Oh well, I got home at a little after 2, no biggies.

I've got one more run - down to Lufkin on Friday and up to Gurdon on Saturday and then 2 days off and then work again on Tuesday, at least as the current schedule stands.  

At this point, I believe it's going to be another Trump V Biden election.  It won't go down the same as last time, which was an "anything but Trump" election, hence we ended up with Biden.  Now, Biden is disliked by both republicans and some on the left, especially the far left (communists/progs) who are now dissing him for wanting to help Israel.  

Trump didn't start any new wars during his tenure, but the left is now trying to paint him as a warmonger that will get us into all kinds of war theaters with Russia, China and who knows who else, maybe Iran.  The problem you people have that want to paint Trump with some of these brushes of things you declare he will do is that he didn't do any of that stuff you predict he will do during his 4 years as President.  There is no good reason to believe otherwise. There are plenty of illegitimate reasons......

In fact, I have been reading quite a lot of Trump haters making all kinds of ridiculous statements.  I get it, you don't like Trump.  I don't particularly care for Biden and what he is doing to our nation with electric vehicle mandates, attempting to wipe out/drastically change natural gas appliances, making us dependent on foreign oil, hyper-inflation, prices at the grocery stores and everywhere else, etc.  His track record sucks, quite frankly.  I basically see Biden as trying to make America into a giant California. 

No idea how any of this will turn out or what other little devious plans the left has to attempt to oust Trump before election day.  As I said before, the left has made a political martyr out of Trump and they don't even see what they are doing.  The SCOTUS just trashed their idea of leaving him off of ballots.  They think they can get him thrown in jail.  They also want to make him go broke.  Trump may not have the greatest way of sharing what's on his mind, he isn't stupid and he did far better than Biden now that we can compare the 2's track record.  Oh, do you remember when the left wanted the electoral voters to change their vote? If we're going after people about attempting to illicitly change the outcome of an election, why aren't we going after them?  

Whatever.  Between the election, the border, the woke bs and the anti-semitism, media outlets are pretty whacko right now.  OH and Haley is out, she's been out she just didn't want to admit until after Super Tuesday where she was trounced.  BTW, I do hold it against Trump for signing off on and wanting multi-trillion dollar budget bills.  OR reconciliation, or whatever the freak they are calling it.  

I haven't had any hits on the coach yet and I haven't had any more hits on the 2, available, back-in sites.  I just think people are going to show at suddenly and they will be filled. When, I don't know but that seems to be how it happens. You start thinking it's now a dry season and then bam, people show up, want a spot and stay awhile.

I'm seeing new RV parks opening up all over the place in this region. I would like to hope they won't build any more in my town, who knows.  These people are building them right next to very busy highways.  Like, very noise highways.  No, I don't regret building my place off the beaten path but not that far off the beaten path.  

My hands are tied at the moment, I have no money for upgrades, a thing I would very much like to do. I'm struggling just to pay the property tax.  People have expressed over and over the desire for a pool and a jacuzzi.  Yup, I'd love to be able to offer it.....one can dream.  

Well, off to Lukin in the morning, early of course.  Hopefully back early and then can get some stuff done at the park. But, I have Monday off if I don't have time tomorrow for some of the things I need to get done. Which reminds me, the last dude at one of the back in sites broke off the fitting that screws into the sewer line. The last one I tried to fix? The entire pipe broke into pieces and I had to replace the adapter.  Those adapters are $18 a piece. Of course, I'm expected to eat these costs?  No.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...