Friday, June 28, 2024

 Friday - early

Just a few minutes of time to spend here, at least for now, probably write again later for the kids are leaving for another 2 weeks to Arkansas this morning, meaning I don't have kids wanting this and that...

Biden was a total disaster last night.  I mean, I may be a bit on the biased side and despise many of the policies Biden has enacted, but even mainstream (read: communist) media are having meltdowns about his performance. He was mumbling, incoherent, you couldn't understand at least of one fourth the words coming out of his mouth.  

I am going to say one thing here I thought I would never say, tho: CNN moderators were very fair and didn't just ask questions that would be hard for Trump.  Trump had instant answers for everything, Biden would start mumbling. Biden had this blank look on his face as if he wasn't there, like he was in a dream - a bad dream for him.  I had an issue with the mic mute when they first announced this a few months ago, but over time, I thought: this will work both ways so maybe it's a good thing and yes, it really helped.  I think Trump not being able to talk over Biden actually helped keep him toned down.  

Biden brought up several lies or uncorroborated statements such as the economy being in a shambles when Trump, I think he brought up the inflation lie again and then brought up the alleged statement about Trump calling people who died in wars fools and would rather spit on them, etc.  

Joy Reid "The universal reaction was panic", Joy Reid is an ultra left commentator, I think on MSNBC, the bastion of communist propaganda.  

MANY democratic big names are saying Biden should now drop out.  If you watched this debate, can you imagine this man representing us on the world stage talking like that?  And after he spent what, a week in Camp David preparing for this debate?  His performance was so horrendous, I have to wonder if this was all staged, like giving democrats an excuse to replace him?  

Well here I am getting fired up and now I have to leave. 

Please wish me a good day, the last time I went to Lufkin, 2 days ago, I spent 8-1/2 hours in the plant and I do not want a repeat of that. 

Thank you and good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One comment on "Trump had instant answers for everything".

I watched very little of it, but I would say he had instant responses, not necessarily answers.

The part I watched, he was asked specifically about child care. His response had nothing whatever to do with the question, but was about blacks and immigration.

The questioners were wisely told not to "fact check" anything either one of them said, and yes, the muted mikes were a great idea.

BenB said...

Well, Biden would make ridiculous claims and Trump would answer that on his next turn before attempting to answer whatever question was put on him. He did, however and indeed, answer many of the questions directly, but yes, some of it was politician blabber, they all do that. At least you could understand what he was saying.

 Monday - 7:30 am Maybe I should be changing the name of this blog.  The RV Trucker. RV Park Trucker?  My middle brother has resurfaced on F...