Thursday, June 13, 2024

 Thursday

Well for a day off, it's awfully early

No choice in the matter, to get my money's worth out of that machine, I had to get up early to make sure I get the full 8 hours out of it.  There is a rather large area where I'm going to have to find gravel somewhere else, scrape it up and fill in that area.  Although a lot of it is because of the constant water that runs over the driveway when it rains, some of it is people and doing things in vehicles. 

Final day of kid free house.  It's been quite a while since any of them have shadowed the door frames of our bedroom doors and no one - well besides the kids - is complaining.  It's nice to get a break from that, it is constant this, that and the other thing having children around of that age.  Tomorrow, I'll go to work, get home around 1:00-2:00ish and then they will be arriving shortly after that.  

I could get used to not having to get into a truck, 2 days off was nice, especially during the week.  

I am at a dead end with this tractor business.  I don't really want to get into that much debt what with the debt I already have.  It's a conundrum.  The machines this local rental company has to offer, they don't allow you to get out in the brush to start clearing out land.  They are adamant about it to the point of getting very sour with you if you even bring the subject up.  I would guess that some people have abused the machinery.  But that's what that type of machinery is built for.....

To get anything over there  that would do the job, I would have to have a machine delivered and pay a lot more money for it.  

The fat burning diet is already at a stall?  I don't know, lol, the strip didn't show much of anything this morning whereas it was showing slight purple yesterday.  I ate maybe 15 carbs yesterday.   I'm also watching calorie consumption and only had 2 meals. 1 was a single sandwich with a salad the other was chicken with some seasoning (completely carb free) and a salad with some fixing that ramped up the carb count - by maybe 3 or 4 carbs.  IN fact, I didn't even eat 15 carbs worth, more like 10.  Well below the maximum of 20. 

No matter, I suppose, the body will shed weight on a caloric deficit regardless.  

Well it's time to get out of here and get this show on the road. This time, I'm using ear plugs. That machine scraping along that driveway?  Pretty high on the decibel range. 

G'day

No comments:

 Friday - not so early/8:28 am I dunno, I just decided last night I wasn't going to get up early today and true to that thought, I did n...