Thursday, July 18, 2024

 Long day.

Up early, up to the plant, offload, took a little longer than previous loads but nothing serious and then back to the park. More drama, unfortunately, with the workampers.  But that just started half an hour ago. 

Oops, now I get a call from the county, the Sheriff is out there looking for lot 16.  This is an evolving story here, it's been going on for a while as any regular reader knows.  I just don't feel like talking about those people right now, I'm burnt out on them, done with them, happy they are leaving, goodbye. 

Anyway, I left the park and went straight to Walmart.  Ran into the family there, they were buying stuff for the kids for the beach.  I was there replacing the belt that broke this morning.

I can tell ya, it's lots of fun attempting to work a tanker while holding your pants up.  I don't have a second belt, I just buy one and hope it lasts.  After that, all over the store getting stuff.  Off to Great Clips for a haircut, decided to get a cigar for the vacation, over to the bank. I have found that on most trips, there are times when you need cash.  And anyway, the older generation likes cash over cards.  The "system" wants to get rid of cash because you really can't track it.  

Home, I got the dryer going to freshen up the clothes I had dried over night as well as pulling all the stuff out of the vehicle I had bought for the trip.  Some of it is ingredients to make breakfast casserole.  I went from biscuits and gravy to bacon, eggs and potatoes to breakfast casserole and cinnamon rolls. I don't feel like biscuits and gravy now, we had that the other day. Delicious but it changed my mind about having it yet again.  

We decided to go out for dinner and yes, I started the cheat days early. Just tonight, not all day.  I'm going through Sunday and then back at Keto.  

Back, got more stuff done and now? Trump just walked up on the stage and started speaking.  

Ending this here. Gonna listen to this and go to bed. 

No comments:

 Thursday - early It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working.  I woke up a couple times last night but it was short lived and ...