Friday, July 19, 2024

 Friday - early

Lmao.  It got ridiculous last night to the point I just let them know how I felt about the situation and ended my end of the conversation. The "lady" had to have the last words, of course, but what she said had me busting out laughing this morning.  I should transcribe the text here to get the full measure and dose of the influx of a woman's anger about something that if she had the sense of a dead cow, she would understand that what she texted to me? Made her look l like a sluggard, a family full of people that can't be bothered to get up off their @$$ and go out and do something about their situation.

"Today has been the first time I have left the RV since the 4th" was part of the text.  Today is the 19th.  LOLOL. She just admitted they haven't got the motivation of a sloth to do something about their miserable existence.  She said that Allen does nothing but "snitch" to me all the time. Yes, yes indeed he does, I encouraged him to after he started telling the the things he sees and hears. 

Some things I will ask the people involved about, other things I let go.  He's on the same page as me, if I'm letting something go, he doesn't pursue it any further.  "You have to pick your battles" I tell him and also said right now, the battle is to get these people gone.  2 things I will say that annoy me are people throwing cigarette butts all over the place and people parking on the grass.  I'm not sure which one annoys me more, I think it's fairly equal.  But if you start getting into people's faces, you risk the result of losing people and it takes time to replace them.  I had 3 empty lots for several weeks before all of a sudden, they were filled back up again.

I am facing losing at least 2, maybe 3 more right now.  It's just the way it goes, of course, the dynamics of an RV park are much different than what you see in a mobile home park. People love to compare the 2 but in reality, they are nowhere near the same thing.  You can't just hook up to your mobile home and move it the same day to another mobile home park.  Etc, I could go on about the differences but I'm sure you can surmise what I am talking about. 

Anyway, we are leaving soon, just wanted to get something thrown on here.  The Sheriff went to their trailer last night - I don't know why they called them excepting I had told them that if they follow through with their plan to "get their trailer out of there and if they damage that other trailer, it's not their fault" I immediately told them if they do that, I'll call the sheriff out there and give him/her your names.  Apparently they decided they would call the Sheriff on me, I guess? I don't care, I didn't say anything beyond business to them.  

The point was, they decided to leave today instead of Saturday, tomorrow.  I had contacted the owner of the trailer and informed him last week they were planning on moving out Saturday.  Now, these people say they are leaving Friday so I contacted him again, if you don't want your trailer damaged, I'd move it out of their way.  

Drama. Just what I don't need or want. 

Just a few more things.  Watched the speech, well I watched a little bit of it, it was a bit odd they had Trump giving his speech at 10:00 pm last night.  I mean, that's too late for me, I had to go to bed.  But, he gave his rendition of what happened during the assassination attempt. You could see on his face it had affected him greatly. That or he's a great actor, but I don't think he was acting.  They panned to people with tears running down their faces. I'm sure the left will say  that was all staged...whatever. But after that he went on into stuff I"ve heard him say continuously and didn't feel the need to hear it again, I understand his intended policies and have seen him in action already. 

The kids? They were just awakened since we are leaving. I need to get my thermos filled with coffee and things are moving quickly, so, I am out of here!

G'day

No comments:

 Thursday - early It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working.  I woke up a couple times last night but it was short lived and ...