Wednesday, July 17, 2024

 Wednesday - early

2 more days. Just 2 more days of this driving nonsense and then I can have 4 days off.  

Now that is something to look forward to!

The vehicle was nicely chilled yesterday with just the front AC on without even leaving the park.  I came into the park in the truck, turned the SUV on remotely and then did my post trip.  Got into the SUV and drove over to the park host place where I sat and discussed things for quite a while.  

Getting back into the vehicle, it was nicely cooled inside the entire thing. So, I'm definitely not taking it into the shop today or tomorrow.  Just don't have the time or the desire for it, really. 

Today is the day the lot rent is due from the workamper.  I have no idea what is going to happen, I just know that I will be taking a video of whatever in case they decide to get ugly. Probably drag the host along with me as a witness.  Well, take that back, I'm going to text them first.  I"d rather get things in writing...you owe this today, you were informed you owed this today, do you have the money?  

But I'll give them until this afternoon to contact me first.  Just in case.  Or by some miracle, they actually leave somehow (they don't have a vehicle).  Yeah, not really looking forward to any of this and if they don't have the money and/or aren't leaving, I will wait until I return from vacation to give them the notice.  That way I'm around if "something" happens with them.  

There isn't a lot else I can discuss right now, it's almost time to leave.  I'm just going to get those people out of my mind at least while I'm driving today, just not worth dwelling on it. I'd rather dwell on the Lord and what does He want in this situation?  I do wonder about that.  I might be more on the "okay you can stay a while longer" side of things if the man wasn't so caustic in his attitude.  

That's my real problem with this situation and why I want them out of there versus anything else. 

Anyway, it's a wonderful day and the Lord is still God and is still sitting on His Throne of righteousness and mercy! Thank you Lord!

G'day

No comments:

 Thursday - early It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working.  I woke up a couple times last night but it was short lived and ...