Wednesday, April 28, 2021

 It appears I have something wrong with a tooth.  I thought I just had some sores in my mouth but upon closer inspection it's definitely a - bad tooth or something - that is causing the problem.  It was weird it just came out of nowhere. It wasn't a slow growing pain or something, it just happened overnight. I dunno what it is, maybe need a root canal, I have no clue.  

Whatever the case, I was able to get an appointment for this afternoon at a local dentist office for all the fun, games and hooplah you always get when you go to a dentist's office! It's sooo much fun!  My dentist - of whom I'm going to give up on - wasn't available of course.  He is the only dentist at his practice, he doesn't have any associate dentists working with him so getting into his office is not so easy.  The other dentist office has several associates and they are much more flexible.  

It's whatever, I need this situation diagnosed and treated, whatever that may be and whatever earthly hell that may entail. The last time was a pulled tooth - a pain that I don't really want to have to go through again.  

Meanwhile, the buyer's option for the land was changed today. It was originally only for 7 days, but since the seller is taking so long to get the survey done, it's been modified to 21 days. It's simply and out button. If I decide I don't want it, nothing happens.  I'm out of the contract, I get the earnest money back and that's that.  Not that I want to do that, but you never know if something else, more appealing will pop up.

Not likely, especially around these parts, but not impossible.  I've looked so long for land, however, I'm pretty much done with all of this searching nonsense.  Please let's get this over with and get me going to phase 2.  I have looked - the only thing of interest is a parcel of land just outside city limits, but the entire entrance to the property is a huge gas well operation.  No thanks. Especially for the price they want - premium acreage prices for far less than premium property.  It is new on the market, I suspect it will sit on the market, just like that other one I was interested that is also on the very outside edge of the city limits - it would have been perfect excepting the fact you are driving through someone else's land to get to the entrance and all of the noise of the highway and the auto salvage operation behind it.

I've been to the property I am hopefully closing on many times now.  Doing that to see if there is anything going on around that might change my mind about it. The only thing that is suspect is the giant office/warehouse facility up the road. It's currently empty, up for sale.  Eventually someone will buy it and then what.  Well, it won't affect my operation since none of that traffic will come down the street.  However, there could be a noise factor come into play?  I wouldn't think too terribly bad considering most of it is office space.  It's a risk I am willing to take at this point.  

Brownsville tomorrow. I was offered either Oklahoma today or Brownsville for tomorrow. Brownsville, thanks, it is almost double the pay and only an extra day out.  We are slow again, apparently, since I'm off 2 days again.  I'm just calling this current pay period a wash.  It's going to be about a $230 paycheck next week and oh well, what can I do.  This brownsville will start the pay period for the week after next.  That's a good start early in the game.

I have nothing else.  Just rambling about this tooth problem. I've spend enough money on my teeth, I'd like to hope the issues would cease and desist, but they don't.  Age I guess, I'll spend whatever I have to to keep fixing problems. 

G'day

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...