Wednesday, April 28, 2021

 Doc says probably just because I changed toothpaste recently after examining the inside of my mouth. So, he spent 5 minutes on that and telling me the drugstore down the way has "miracle mouthwash" - a combination of pain killer, antibiotics and all kind of other stuff, his words, and that should take care of it. They were more interested in the crown that had fallen out a few months ago.

Do you have it with you? Yes, I figured I might be able to get that put back in?  Oh sure, let's try!  He spent 45 minutes on that task and got it back in there.  I just am not one to go see the dentist every chance I get, it usually takes something like this gum soreness or possible having some crowns installed to get me to go. 

The mouthwash tastes horrible, btw.  Lol.  He said without my ever bringing it up " you don't have cancer".  Thank you.  Lol.  It looked bad but not that bad to him apparently, he's seen far worse.  I'm sure he has, but in my view it looked horrible.  

Whatever.  I'll do the mouthwash 4 times a day for 2 weeks as advised and see what happens.  Don't really look forward to that nasty stuff in my mouth, but that's a lot easier than some other outcomes I can think of.

Brownsville info finally sent.  6am load :( time of day : ) time you get down there and get done with everything.  And of course they shorted me once again on one of my Brownsville runs detention pay where I was supposed to get 2 full days of it and they shorted me, for unknown reasons, 6 hours of it.  My manager will deal with it, he always does.  

My 2020 tax refund came back, I spent most of it on an AR-15 - you know, the guns that the left are calling "weapons of war" and "assault rifles"?  I challenge anyone to show me where any US military unit is using AR15's for anything.  They don't, they aren't "weapons of war", they aren't fully automatic.  Although, if you have a gunsmith that doesn't care, he'll convert it for you.  Nope, not doing that, just saying I know people that have had it done.  

The same for the term assault weapon, which everyone has virtually accepted as a legitimate term for AR15's.  No, they aren't assault weapons.  An assault weapon is just a made up term that the left invented long ago to demonize these types of rifles.  

Whatever the case, I have my neighbor looking into ammo for it and giving me advice on the type of scope to get for it.  Ok.  A town 25 miles south apparently has all the ammo you need. Sounds far, but everything is far around here.  Not today tho.  It's getting late in the day and I have an early rise in the am, just got back from the dentist and the drug store, I'm done, not driving clear down there, just ain't lol.


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...