Wednesday, April 28, 2021

The next door neighbor is, indeed, still a cop.  

I thought he had still retained his license, but I wasn't sure and hadn't seen him in months.

Tonight changed that, he was out on his porch and I was informed that he was requesting some company.

Sure thing! Took the new AR over there, he liked that.  Told me where to take it for a new scope and mount and that they would install it, sight it and get it set for my eye distance.  

It was a nice distraction from everything else that goes on.

He's mostly a banker and said I should have come to him for the land loan. Oh? I could have gotten you 3%.  Well, I'm a bit invested into this deal, the payments aren't going to be high .

He then suggested and SBA loan after I get the land and get the project rolling.  That's a loan to pay for the land and construction of the property - everything - low interest rates, etcetera.  I dunno about that.

His statement that a septic system would cost around 60K was a bit disconcerting.  Umm no, I'm going to put in what I can afford. Whatever the state says that can legally serve for the number of lots? That's how many lots I'm putting in.

So, from everything I've read, before I even think about building the lots, I'm going to need to know how many lots I can put in for the amount of septic system I can afford to have installed.  

So, this property I'm getting - or any property I get regardless - that will have to be one of the first orders of business.  Get some bids, take the best one and then move onto lot installation.  

John Wayne weekend on one of the satellite channels coming up soon.  Get the remote, record all of it.  

It's bedtime.  3:45 am comes awful early.  I just can't go to bed too early, it's a waste.


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...