Thursday, January 19, 2023

 One thing if for certain, at least to me: if I want more people to seriously consider the overnight stuff - which equals more money - I'll have to get more amenities in there.  If I want long term, I just have to wait for as long as it takes to get 14 spots filled up with them. I just want people in there at this point. I really have no idea what else I can do now with limited finances.  

Laundry - can't get it off my mind, yet there is nothing I can do about it at this point beyond just putting up some sort of cheap looking arrangement.  That would probably work with long term, short term people would likely not appreciate it that much. 

I'm talking about a pad, just big enough to put a washer and dryer on it, some sort of covering that isn't enclosed and the utilities necessary to make it function.  It would still cost a couple thousand dollars including the cost of the machines.  

Hilarious.  My ad was taken down by "Meta" because it was discriminatory! They say it should be placed in a "special ads" section. Okkkk, but how was it discriminatory? No mention of race, religion, sexual orientation - nothing. I don't care who you are as long as you aren't Charles Manson and you do have enough money to be able to pay the lot rent up front.  You can never talk to anyone from Facebook about it, either.  I take that back. There is a facebook forum where reps from Facebook will answer questions, but a chat session? Or even calling them? Good luck!

As it stands, a trans couple may be moving in at the end of the month! That's about as "un" discriminatory as you can get! LOL!

I'm just sitting here musing how I can get this park to start working for me.  The word is out and people are informing me they are telling others about it.  I have invested a lot of time into ads and setting up on various websites all over the place.  It is allegedly the time of year people begin booking parks for their travels.  Short of money and building a bath house, laundry room, pool and pond, there isn't much else I can do. And I certainly wouldn't want to get a 200k or more loan right now not knowing if it would actually pay off.  It would be another mortgage payment, basically and if it didn't work, I'd have to be working full time just to be able to afford the payments.

Well, I will have to go back to work anyway, I certainly can't live off of one couple staying at the park - tho they at least said they are going no where and also indicated they are getting the word out.  They also said another family member may be interested in moving into the park.  Cool.  

Well, off to Walmart. Just a thing I have to do, I need keto stuff and as much as I abhor going into walmart, they have the biggest selection of Keto goods in town.

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...