Tuesday - late
Tired and sleepy.
But who cares I guess, the truck still isn't done and it's starting to irritate me the way the company is dealing with it. The fact that it isn't done isn't the issue, the fact that they leave me hanging ... is. I don't get information and I have to prod and pry to get it, we aren't talking intra-company info that is nunya for me, we're talking when is the truck going to be done because you know I need to coordinate a ride over there.
Earlier today was just one of many examples. They kept telling me that they would have the "part" late afternoon. Ok? So are they going to have it done today? You want me to work tomorrow but the truck isn't done, what are you thinking here? My manager still isn't back from sick leave so everything is left up to this person who really just doesn't have the caliber of wisdom to be able to handle the job effectively.
There is too much thrown at her at once, such is the job description, and I guess she just has a hard time dealing with it. Well we'll find out this afternoon. Well please let me know when you find out anything. Oh I definitely will!
She definitely did not. Supposedly we could go get thing at 5:30. At - 5:30, which is way too late to head over there, it's 45-60 minute drive over there depending on traffic, I texted her and basically gave a mild rebuke. I can't leave this person that is going to give me the ride over there hanging like this. I NEED TO KNOW THE INFO WHEN YOU FIND IT OUT, NOT ME H AVING TO PROD YOU FOR IT.
It turns out the truck isn't going to be done until noon. Yeah, who knows when it will be done? I surely don't. I will probably just call the Peterbilt dealership tomorrow morning and ask them myself, I'm tired of these half-assed answers that basically tell me nothing. If I have to start at noon, meaning being over there and leaving right then, I might be done by 7:00 pm tomorrow evening. Maybe it will be done at noon, maybe it won't be done tomorrow at all? I am wondering what the humanoid freakosis it is that they are working on on that thing that is taking them so long?
I'll take a stab at it. Either the ac system was so messed up with the wiring that it's taking them forever to figure out that night mare - or - they had to remove the transmission to fix the shifting issue. Or a combination of both. I can't imagine any of the rest of my list taking more than a few hours at most to fix. But those issues? Yeah, could be a nightmare.
After the lawn mowing man came over last night and helped install the new ac unit? My room is as cold as I want it to be. I think I had it too cold last night and hence I didn't sleep well. Turning it up to warmer temp a few degrees tonight. Just take some tweaking to get it right. Just glad. It's not near as noisy as the old one and probably will suck down much less electricity.
Well, this is a short one. I'm tired and I need to go to bed. I know, I don't have to get up early but I'm trying to keep some kind of hours that aren't too late because when i start working again, it's going to be 10:00 pm bedtime every night.
Oh, and finally....I did the test strip thing again this morning and there was light purple on it, meaning ketones are in the system. Didn't really need it tho, I am back down almost to where I left off when I started the vacation. I was at 215 this morning, I left on vacation at 213. 25 pounds is the minimum amount of weight I need to still lose. I'm not necessarily saying I'll get there - I want to yes but who knows? I'll try my best. The diet gets easier as time goes on and you get used to it. Getting down to 200 would be a wonderful milestone, going to give it my best shot to hopefully, eventually, get there.
G'nite.
No comments:
Post a Comment