Tuesday - too late, lol, well not bad bad just I should l have gone to bed a little while ago. Such is life, I'll hit the sack after this short entry.
I finally went from 213 pounds to 211. It was sitting at 213 forever. I mean, I don't know that it will stay at 211 right off, it typically goes up and down and then will sit at 211 at some point and then, wait a long time and it'll go down again. It took a long time to get this heavy, it'll take a long time to get rid of it.
We booked a trip on the Polar Express! A little pricey but it's fabled to be a glorious if short train ride replete with Santa Clause and dancers and singing chefs and such. We'll find out. Kind of waited too long to book tho. There were other seats I would have liked better and I would have liked to go in the dark.
Or would have I? Hmmm. I have never ridden on a train. I've been on them but no rides. I read that the scenery is beautiful so a day trip isn't going to be bad at all. The kids will enjoy the theme, they both love the Polar Express movie anyway, it's a yearly tradition to watch it together. The oldest makes his own version of tickets and everybody has to have one to watch! I won't go into the year 2 years ago when a certain adult in this house rejected it and gave the boy a hard time about it, we're talking kids here, they have imaginations and I just thought that wasn't so nice.
But whatever. I don't want to get too involved in this entry since I need to go to bed, a few items in politics that have caught my attention, nothing major. We also need rain around here badly. Yes, it's the time of year we don't get any but the grass all over the place is dark brown, dying and we're in a burn ban. Not that I would want to light a fire anyway, the heat here has been very high.
So that's it. Mostly just finally got past a roadblock on my weight loss journey.
Oh, I delivered today and was supposed to take the truck in tomorrow to have the rest of the work done on it. Yeah, no. I was called today and informed that two more trucks are in the shop, they need me to work tomorrow. Whatever. I don't really care at this point, I'm fairly back into this wonderful routine called work and certainly I want the money so my savings don't go down.
But, I have to get up at 5 am and get out here by 5:30 am, they want me there "earlier" so that I don't run into another driver who is constantly running. Unlike me, he doesn't go home every day, he just keeps driving until he has to take his 10 hour break. Good for him! But his paychecks are nice! And whoopdedooo! Hey, if my situation gets bad somehow, I can always ask for more work. Either Gurdon or pop me on Ennis runs temporarily.
No thank you.
And good night : )
No comments:
Post a Comment