Wednesday, February 8, 2023

 It was a pretty strange night last night.  Number 1, the sleep that I have desperately wanted finally came.  I was dead to the bone out of it.  I slept 4 straight hours, woke up in a fog and went straight back to sleep.  But the strange stuff occurred around 2:00 am.  I was having this vivid dream where I put on a particular song that I have been listening to for decades and then started praising the Lord.  It was getting quite intense.  Usually, when a dream gets too intense I wake up.  At some point, a brilliant white light filled everything and I woke up during this bright light. It didn't go away.  I felt like I was being dragged off the bed and being pulled to -somewhere.  The light was so bright I couldn't see anything else, not even in my mind, it was all this brilliant light. 

It went away eventually and I realized I was still in the same sleeping position that I was in when I had originally gone to sleep. I could have sworn I had been pulled off the bed at least.  I then came to the understanding that it was my inner being, not my body, that was being pulled.  I literally thought I had died and was approaching the afterlife.  

It's hard to adequately describe what happened last night, but I can tell ya, there was some "reckoning", I'll put it, with the Lord and repenting of things.  It wasn't a sense of going to Heaven or Hell, it was more of a "you need to  make some changes" once it was all said and done and I was laying there - trembling actually - and wondering what, exactly, just happened to me.  

Not going to go further with it than that, most people don't believe in the spiritual realm, I have been getting subjected to it since I was a small child, some of it was quite chilling in effect and nature.  I have also been having dreams of the future that come to pass for many decades now.  

Anyway, it's supposed to rain.  That isn't going to stop me from going over to the property, in fact, it's much earlier start today than I did yesterday.  I'm not sure what, exactly, I'm going to do, but likely I'm going to pull that breaker box out of the box it's in, examine it and see what it's going to take to mount it.  

I'm fairly certain I'll have to buy a 2x4 to add to the frame in the shed to be able to mount the thing to actual wood.  Obviously, something that big and after adding wiring and more circuit breakers isn't going to "mount" to a thin sheet of metal.  I need more supplies, but I want to take another look at everything in the shed first.  Caution tape, dryer outlet, 8-2 wire for the dryer and the water heater and a bit less gauge for running through the walls for the ceiling light and regular outlets.  20 amp for the washing machine.  I've got this pretty well figured out, but actually doing it?  Yeah, that's going to be interesting to say the least.  

It just feels a bit - strange - right now with all that stuff that happened last night.  

The washer and dryer are "in transit".  Apparently they will be in transit for quite a while.  Still, I need to get everything set up and ready.  I think I dread trying to dig that ditch more than anything.  It's much deeper than anything I've tried and I don't necessarily have the skills - yet.  Ok, well I guess sitting here isn't going to accomplish anything, tho I am enjoying a nice cuppa.  

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...