Saturday, May 15, 2010

Arizona Immigration SB 1070 - New And Alarming Information

http://www.wsbtv.com/video/23438021/index.html

Watch the video at that link. It's a news station out of Atlanta doing a story on the kinds of people that are crossing OUR border in ARIZONA. Names of people? From Iran; Yemen; Afghanistan; the Hezbollah; Egypt; Iraq; Pakistan and the Sudan.

Does ANY of this alarm you at all? Nations that sponsor or support terrorism.

THIS kind of reporting puts a TOTALLY new face to this border issue. Terrorists entering our country from what amounts to a virtually unprotected border? And the Feds KNOW about this? And have done virtually NOTHING to stop it?

Excuse my language before I even write it, but this is total BULLSHIT!!

3 comments:

Fin said...

The government has become dysfunctional.

Name ANYTHING they have done right or well recently.

BenB said...

I can't. If I could find something, I would say it honestly, even if my extreme discontent with the current administration.
I find it apalling that the Obama is leaving this situation with 200,000 gallons of oil being pumped into the Gulf of Mexico to a private company. THIS is a situation where I believe government intervention is not only prudent, but is of dire need. BP may be shelling out hundreds of millions of dollars to fix this crap, but even if/when they get that spouter shut off, what about the EXTREME aftermath?

I don't see any levels of government in synch with anyone a normal person would call reality.

Dorrie said...

when I think about the security proceedures we go through on planes to get into the States, yet it's borders are open for anyone! What's the deal?? grrrrrrrr

 Saturday mid afternoon It isn't shocking that someone decided to "replace" my $400 Husqavarna weedeater with a much cheaper v...