Monday, May 6, 2013

I was on my way to the town of Maricopa.  Not many ways in and out of there, I was on SR347.  About halfway there, I saw ADOT Enforcement pickups pulling off on the other side of the road.  Obvious their intent: a weigh station, replete portable scales and enough officers to be able to pull several trucks off the side of the road at a time to do inspections.

Whether needless to say or not, I did not come back that way. I avoid ADOT like the plague.  They don't give a damn about your trucking career and they don't care what happens to you when they issue you warnings which now count against companies the same as a ticket counts against you.  I would have to look it up, but I drove at least 15 miles out of the way to not have to encounter that crap.

Well, I was going to write a full entry but it's a few minutes past my bedtime and I am very, very tired, long day at work.

G'nite.

ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...