Wednesday, September 23, 2020

 Well now Taylor has this same headache crap I had, so I dunno what's going on.  Mine is completely gone, thank God Almighty, that wasn't something I would want to have to live with on a daily basis.  

You start feeling the bad and you start wondering what's next. 

Whatever the case, I believe I have gotten the man a job.  He's the acquaintance - sort of friend, he's really a friend of James and Taylor but I have hung out with him on several occasions when he's over here - that I contacted my company has an opening for.

Well ok, I didn't get him a job, he has to get that himself, I gave him a good lead. And the pay they are quoting him is quite nice.  What I didn't know about this guy is that he actually went to school to learn diesel mechanics, he should be a top candidate.  Last time they were looking for a mechanic, they had all kinds of people coming in there wanting the job.  

I promised him that if I get the bonus for referring a mechanic - the company has a long standing offer out for referrals for both mechanics and drivers - I'd give him half.  I mean, I wouldn't have gotten it without him mentioning my name, seems fair to me.  I really can't remember how much it is, I haven't looked at that poster in a while, it's up in the office.  I think it's a grand tho.  So $350 a piece or so after taxes.  

I watched the press conference with the DA in ST Louis and the Breanna killing by the cops earlier today and wondered, how long will it take for the rioters to show up and start assaulting cops? I was just watching the news, 2 officers have now been shot.  People all over the internet are condoning the shootings.  Shoot an innocent civilian, shoot innocent cops? Anarchy. That's the definition of anarchy.  Couple that with defund the police shit.  But, the cops looked ready and waiting for come what may and allegedly the Guard has been deployed, tho I didn't see any of them in the coverage.  What's going on in America is appalling, insufferable and must end.  I'm sickened and saddened by what's going on - but this moral decline is directly related to the removal of God in everything.  That's my stance on it and that isn't going to change by anyone's arguments so don't bother trying.  

Well, I have a run in the morning. 2cd load.  5 am rise.  Weather forecast looks great, no or very little rain.  Just need the sleep, lol, which comes and goes at a whim's notice.  One night I sleep like a log, the next I wake up at 2:00 am and am up for 2 or 3 hours.  Which in this case, effectively means I woke up at 2:00 am. I truly hope that doesn't happen tonight.

With that, I wish you all a good evening.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...