Tuesday, December 13, 2022

 Typical for the weather forecast.  Severe weather with potential for tornadoes, heavy winds, yada yada yada was supposed to start early this morning. Then it moved to 9 am. Then to noon. Now it's at almost 2 pm.  These so-called forecasts are annoying.  

Since it's not going to rain for a while - quite a while allegedly - I'm going over and start picking up all the sticks on the lots.  Stuff I just haven't gotten to.  I need two full days of sunshine preferably before renting a dozer - and hopefully on that day also have the gravel brought out so I can spread it.

Yeah, I have no clue how to spread gravel, but I'll be learning! lmao 

I watched the dozer operator spreading gravel when they put it all down on the new driveway and lots.  It helps, doesn't make me an expert but I at least have an idea.  How hard can it be? Well, once you get behind the controls of any piece of heavy equipment, having no clue what you are doing, you will find out.  

I have operated a grader in the past - far past.  It took a while to figure out what all of those controls do. There are lots of them on graders as you can angle the blade to any pitch, move it sideways, move it up and down, angle the wheels - lots of things you can do.  Dozers don't have near that many controls and I don't really think it's going to take long to get the idea of it.  

The driveway is the final hold up to opening. It's currently muddy and I can't have that.  There is a 500 foot stretch that absolutely must have a layer of fresh gravel put down.  

Oh, I'm going to call this "new" company that owns the production well today and have a conversation about their employees.  That one yesterday? If I see him out there again pulling that bs, I'm going to get video and I will call the sheriff's office to find out what, if anything, I can do about it.  

Just another annoyance.  People that don't give a s*** about anyone else.  

No sense sitting here wasting valuable time, I'm off to the property. I think I'll take Addler today.  Marc is on his way to Fort Worth and said he could come back next week.  I'll be here!  Lol.

G'day

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...