Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Guess I should have done this a long time ago.  Dun & Bradstreet number and account.  It's basically a Credti Karma for your business. Credit Karma doesn't do business accounts, unfortunately . I have a horrible rating atm, of course.  It shows me well in the potential for being at risk to default on loan, have over 91 business days for late payments and high risk of bankruptcy.  I am assuming everyone starts there because it also shows the business has no delinquencies, late pays or bankruptcies.  

American Express has been sending me offers forever.  I really hate American Express, not my favorite credit card, but I will get one if they will give me one just to be able to start to get credit going.  I dunno, I'm going to put out applications and see what happens. One of them approved me a while back but I can't for the life of me remember which it was.  They wanted information I didn't have to be able to open the account.  

Today. Not sure yet, it's been raining this morning, finally stopped but who knows for how long.  There is nasty looking weather to the west of us that is heading northeast. It looks like a mix of sleet and hail.  However, watching the radar, it moves to a certain position and then stops, turns into rain.  I will hope we don't get any of that, it starts between Tyler and Dallas,  starting maybe 80-90 miles west of us. It's a no brainer that people do not want to drive RV's through that, especially bigger rigs. 

I need to go 2 towns over and pick up stuff for the shed. But I also need to go 3 miles and pick up the pipe.  I really want to go see this new RV park near the state line. I mean, railroad tracks, interstate and a garbage refuse service next door.  I know it's full because of oil field workers, I just wonder how any of them can stand all of that noise?  Or the view? Or the potential stench from the operation next door? 

I dunno, but I've got the 4 minimum I wanted in there before raising my rates back up. Not up too much, but where I had them before I lowered them to try and get people in there.  I'm going to set at the current level for a while and see what, if anything, happens.  I wasn't getting people in for overnight stuff at $25 per night, there isn't any good reason to leave it there in my mind. If I'm just getting a very rare overflow, then I don't see the profit in leaving those pull through sites open.  Once I get the back ins filled up and still nothing on the nightly spots?  Yup, I'll just try to fill them with long term.  Some money is better than none.  

The info I'm getting online is that the concrete starts curing quickly and perhaps I can just go ahead and put the top crossbeam on there now?  I'm going to have to lug that generator up there to do that.  

This couple said they were moving in today - I've heard nothing from them about that.  They may have changed their minds.  I am finding, however, that these people just think if they already talked to you, they can just show up, choose a site without asking and get on it.  It's happened 3 times now.  I'll be heading over there soon. It's cold out today, my version of it anyway. It's 37 degrees now and only going up on more degree for the high today.

Gag!  

I need to get one of the other done. Either get to Longview to Home Depot or go to the local supply house for the pipe.  I'm leaning towards Longview and getting that misery over with. 

Anyway, another cup of hot coffee and I'm out of here. 

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...