Friday, May 19, 2023

 Sitting here wondering how many potential reservations I have missed because of the glitch with the software.  Also wondering why I didn't catch this earlier. I'll be testing the reservation site at least weekly from now on. It's just that people looking for a spot, especially if they're already traveling, won't waste time on any given park's website. If it says no sites available, they just move on to the next park they find online.  This is my website, not the others I have had problems with which I believe the problems are resolved.  

Today - Friday - going back to Lowe's, yet again, to get the right sized reducer, get over there, get the dirt portion of this project completed and be done with it.  Install the vanity - which will mean cutting yet another hole. I had to come up through the floor.  It doesn't really matter how I get the drain pipe up in there, it just needs to get there. To that end I have enough fitting for that under sink pipe - whatever it's called - to run it to the drain.  

That is the hardest part - I think. I've never dealt with shark bite fittings so that may turn out to be a pain as well, who knows.  I just remembered I don't have the tool to clamp those fittings together.  Lol. So, while I"m at Lowe's, spend $35 on a tool that I will only use once?  I don't have any choices beyond running the CPVC I have in the wall over there.  That would be extremely difficult, to put it mildly.  Won't even go into the details, excepting to say I would have to figure out how to get it to get behind the shower stall - meaning going around a corner I have no access to. 

I suppose I could run a hot water line under the shed and up through the same hole the drain pipe is going through.  But it's just for people to wash their hands and perhaps shave, brush teeth, etc. Cold water will work for now. Just not going to that trouble and expense atm to install hot water line.  I can imagine the grumpy dude going in there to take care of more than just toilet functions.  He was in the shed last night - I got a notification I looked - it was him, glaring at the camera again and staring at the setting on the AC unit.  He reached over to it so I assume he turned it to a colder setting. I will turn it to a warmer setting when I get over there this morning. 

I see no particularly good reason to keep it cold in there during the day with little or no use.  It's mostly evening and night time when people are using it, save Sundays when people do laundry pretty much all day long.  He was also inspecting my work again.  When the dude has the balls to say something to my face, then I'll address it appropriately.  For now? He can live in his own, grumpy misery. I assume it's a bad marriage that's causing his unhappiness, judging from the frequent arguments, calling each other vile and lewd names and basically treating each other like shit.  That is their business, tho they sometimes make it everyone's considering the volume level.  Taking it out on other people, however, is taking it too far.  

Well enough. It's still early, I want to get over to Lowe's, get the part and the tool and get this stuff over with.

G'day

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...