Monday, May 22, 2023

 The only thing I know - or hope anyway - is that I'm going to church today. Whether these kids go or not is entirely up to them. I'm not going to sweat it either way.  I know you can't force God down people's throats with any kind of great results beyond negativity, resentment and loathing.  I was single digit age and was carried out to the car several times because I didn't want to go to church. I hated it.  I thought Jesus was a cartoon character that kids used crayons to color on paper - I really didn't know He was a real Person.  

I knew there was a God and I was terrified of Him, but I had no concept of the connection between God the Father and God the Son.  This is why I'm not even pushing this on these kids at all. It's entirely up to them - well their parents have to ok it of course but that hasn't been an issue - whether they go or not.  

As for me, I am now in the habit of going to church and I mostly like it tho I don't agree with some of the preaching, well, some of the omission of the preaching that goes on that doesn't include any reference to repentance when coming to the Lord Jesus Christ.  There are many references to repentance throughout the Bible, it's not a made up conception.  

++++++++++

Well that changed. We went to church, the boys loved it, we got out, no fussing, found out Taylor wasn't having the 8 year old go along with her today anyway. Applebee's, home, relax.  

And looking at trailers.  One of them is a beast.  It's huge and has 3 axles on it. It's 2001 model, it appears from pics it's been parked under a canopy and one of the slideouts had everything torn out of it. All of that would have to be replaced.  Carpet and a couch.  Or a table, or whatever was in there.  But it's 3 grand and tho it looks great except a few things, I don't think I can afford to dole out 3 grand right now plus replacing carpeting and furniture.  Well, take that back, I could, but it would take all that was given to me to do it.  

And then, tho I've had numerous calls and I know there's a shortage of housing, will someone rent it?  Well, buy it, really, with the method I was looking at online.  Good down payment and get another 8 out of it plus lot rent.  

My overnighters left and I'm back to 4 open lots.  2 of them need filled pretty filled, soon. I have one person very interested, that's it. There was a person driving a late model Corvette through the park a few days ago, dunno about them. Maybe another person wanting to buy RV parks.  If you can afford a car like that, I don't know why you'd want to be living in an RV.  I need some people by the end of the month, that's all I know.  

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...