Saturday, July 1, 2023

 So my hopes were dashed. The 50 amp connector I saw was only a 50 to 30 amp reducer.  In other words, if you go some place that doesn't have 30 amp but does have 50 amp, you can plug it in to the pedestal and then plug your regular plug into the connector.  

That was not what I hoped for, of course. Especially seeing that the unit uses more wattage than 30 amp supplies.  Maybe the chart I was looking at is wrong.  Something is wrong, lol. But normally, when there is only one AC unit, it's 30 amp.  2 ac's automatically means 50 amp plus usually means a lot of appliance in the thing. 

Anyway, the repairman isn't available until next week, he's off for the holiday.  I have no choice but to wait. I'm not going to jump the gun and just go buy an ac unit that is expensive when there is at least the possibility that the unit can be repaired.  I am guessing at this point, it probably can't be repaired, it's probably something wrong with the compressor and I am screwed.

The lady was given an ultimatum today. They aren't working, they are using my facilities, it's not free to me, it's not free to them. Pay up today.  She said she has a plasma appointment later today and then she'll have the money. We'll see. Otherwise, I'll be right on top of them at their tent site telling them to pack up and leave.  I've had enough, they could have done something, but the original agreement was to pay money.  I only threw the work scenario in after they mentioned it. Sure, I could use some help.....

So, this benadryl I took last night is really kicking my butt today. I don't recall it doing that to me in the past, but it's been a couple years since I took it last.  I was going to get up early today and fix some potholes while it's "cool" and/or continue on with tilling.  I want to do 4 lots and give it a whirl.  It's going to be time intensive with 3 waterings a day.  Yea, the only thing I got done is confronting the lady and finding a 50 amp cord.  

And that's it. Tomorrow is Sunday, I will go to church, not go to work.  

No comments:

 Thursday - morning Just didn't sleep well again. I mean, I got some sleep just not quality sleep.   Got up a little later than normal f...