Friday, July 28, 2023

 I'm not going to wait.  We were supposed to be cooking crab tonight, but instead, they are going to a thing that is for "the family" - 3 families I think - but I'm not invited.  It "used" to be that I was family, I haven't heard that in a while and I've seen completely different going on in the last several months.  So whatever.  I live here, that's it at this point.  

Anyway, crab out the window, it can wait until tomorrow I guess, I'll go get myself something to eat.  Probably some keto friendly, blackened salmon at Applebee's.  Yup, I'm feeling dissed and that's fine, I will get over it but I will also adjust my view of where I am living and what I am doing here. It always happens this way anyway.  I've been watching stuff like this going on my entire adult life, nothing new under the sun.

Well wait, I have a turkey in there that needs to be cooked. It's finally thawed and it needs to get into the oven tomorrow.  It appears from online info anyway, that you can keep thawed crab in the fridge for several days before it starts going south.  

Anyway, let's steer away from that subject, kind of aggravated right now.  Whatever this person is doing - a lady that announced a get together for "family" and since I am not involved with it, I no longer consider myself a part of this family - I got some stuff done today.

After I determined that I was going to just use the already existent water heater that is sitting right there for hot water in the motor coach, I went over to measure and figure out the fittings and pipe I will need. I already have a 10 foot stick of 1/2 inch pipe.  Lowe's, got the pipe, the fittings and left. Back to the property, started digging the trench. 

It was sooo hot out there, I was sweating profusely quickly and not in the mood for it.  I worked on that for a while before I decided I would do something else - which is mow the Hipcamp area.  It's not really that anymore, but it's what I will refer to it as to delineate what I am referring to.  It was overgrown with weeds, I went to a lot of trouble to clear that area so I decided to get the push mower and get busy. 

I got most of it done, but I was getting very, very hot.  Like, go inside the shed, plop down on a chair in front of the AC unit hot and try to cool down.  

That didn't work and it was getting late, I came home with the boy and then found out that today was the day for this "family" thing. I didn't know until a few minutes ago that I wasn't a part of this deal. Note that not that long ago, anything going on at any of these people's homes, I was a part of.  I'm just feeling like I need to reassess my living arrangements and whether  I am even still welcome here.  It may be that I am being given "subtle" hints to go find a new place to live. 

I don't want to act rashly, but I have been observing this for a while now, as stated.  It may be a "taken for granted" situation where people just look at the status-quo and think that person is fine with whatever, but that's not me.  I haven't much posted about this because I wasn't sure if this was the case. But now? Yeah, it's getting pretty evident that the mood is shifting.  

I just don't know how far it goes.  Like, get out shifting or, oh well, you're here and whatever shifting or - who knows what.  

I'm being informed the person that called all of this together is going to "inform us of something" and then head back to their home, near Dallas.  Whatever. I'm feeling pretty put-off at the moment and I'm not going to even ask whatever it is that she said to them.  

I suppose I could just go back on the road and live in a truck again.  I am not going back to Arizona, I hate it there, tho I do love the mountains I don't want to live at my house and I despise the place.  It's just another giant city that has slowly turned towards democrat/progressive politics, replete with gangs, crime, big city angst, neighbors that don't know or care to talk to their next door neighbors, etc.  

Whatever the case, even more calls today. I hope to get some of these people in there. One is from the city 30 miles away, another is looking for a place for her mom - I don't know what that's about - and others.  Fill my park up, that's what I want, that's what I need. 

I'm going to get off of here and try to cool myself off both physically from baking out in the heat and internally. 


No comments:

 Sitting in Gurdon using iPhone.  AC has now completely stopped working. It was working sporadically, giving me some relief but now? It’s ho...