Sunday, September 24, 2023

 Sunday - early

Well, I don't know when this guy is going to text me, he said "6 to 6:30" am, so I just got up in time to shave, shower, have a couple cups and sort of be ready.

I say sort of because I feel like I just went to bed. I am not well rested, but then again I woke up in the middle of the night and it took some time to get back to sleep. 

Oh well, story of my life, move on.  I don't know how many hours will be worked today, I'll guess a minimum of 10 and that's going to be rough.  Especially on a Sunday, when something inside of me around mid afternoon will say "time to go to sleep".

Well, I knew this was coming and I knew it was going to be rough. Tomorrow could be worse if I get paired up with the dude that starts at 3:30 am.  It's just going to be get home from work today, get a quick bite and go straight to sleep. Unless, for some odd reason, we actually get done early.  We've got 2 loads to load and offload is all that I know of at  the moment.

Anyway, off to the races. 

No comments:

 Sitting in Gurdon using iPhone.  AC has now completely stopped working. It was working sporadically, giving me some relief but now? It’s ho...