Tuesday, September 19, 2023

 The  end of the work day, 4:00 pm they go home.  I didn't ask for use of the vehicle for I have nothing in me to want to go anywhere but bed.  

Last night was the dude up til 3:30 am, bed bugs (I'm guessing, I have several fresh bites on me), Interstate noise and little sleep.  I won't last here like this.  I can't go 2 weeks without sleep.  I'll be one cranky person if every night goes as it did last night. 

I sat there all day long working on 63 different modules and got them all finished, only taking 1, 10 minute break after 6 hours of going at it.  The safety guy said "you got them ALL done?" Yes, isn't that what you wanted? Well yes, but what I want and what I get are 2 different things, you are ahead of the curve.  

Well I guess that's good, but there is still a plethora of things to do before I can even get to trailer training. Tomorrow they want me to learn how to adjust the brakes.  I already know how to do that, but I didn't bother to tell them since I haven't done it in so long, the whole setups might have changed.  Plus it will be far easier to learn how to adjust brakes than sitting in that hard chair all day long doing those endless modules with endless tests. 

There is a food truck across the main street about 500 feet from here.  They not only serve dinner, they also serve wine. I don't wonder if a nice glass of wine would help me at sleep better.

But, I don't even feel like walking over there. My arm skin is all dried out and flaky, desperately need some lotion.  Probably should have asked for the vehicle but driving 16 miles each way just isn't in the cards for me today.  If only I can get some decent sleep tonight, I can get tomorrow work day over with and go into town.  There is literally nothing else out here beyond that little food truck.  It's also a winery outlet. The people own a  winery and a food truck? At this exit out in the middle of nowhere. Just a little odd.

The tent lady paid today? No, not yet.  She needs to get this issue of telling me to process her card and having it declined behind her. I doubt it looks good trying to process cards with insufficient funds from the same person happening every time. I'm waiting for her reply, but I'm not running it again until she fixes it or lowers the amount.  She doesn't necessarily pay what we agreed to every time, but then again I offered that to her.  It will just push out the length of the repayment time.  Oh, yes, I ran the card and it declined.  The money would be great but no thanks to declined cards/  I only have one more payment due before the end of the month and that would be the "hunter" that wants to bag some deer. But he doesn't know if he's staying or not.

Oh and the New Jersey people. They are a needy bunch.  They're always broke. Seems like she gets her disability check and it's gone immediately, hence the reason I'm on her doorstep when she gets it.  

Yes, checking my book, the NJ people owe - they always owe and Lot 2 will owe on the 27th.  After that, there will be a large number of payments due around the 1st.  \

I'm thinking I best pay someone to go out there and mow the lots next week.  I mowed the 3 people that were talking about leaving before I left, but it'll need it mowed again.  It rained a couple of times now and that's enough to get weeds and grass flying right on up. 

Well I'm done with this. Going to lay down even tho it's only 5:15 in the afternoon, just need to rest a little. 








No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...