Friday, August 23, 2024

 Friday 8:15 am

Doc appointment 30 miles away at 9:45.  I'll be leaving here around 9. I don't know what kind of news I'll hear, just brace myself and hope nothing terrible comes out of the doc's mouth.  Pray.  Seek the Lord.  

Day 2 of being off work yet again, but that will end tomorrow and probably go on for a while.  Last paycheck was a thousand dollars and the next one will be similar, so yes, time to get busy. 

Yesterday, I went over to the property to continue with the tractor work.  And yes, I ran into yet another ground hornet's nest and yes, they instantly went crazy looking for something to sting, the perpetrator must be nearby, let's get him!  I moved away from there, not far tho, and continued working.  After a while, I forgot about them and moved back over there, lol.

Mistake.  They were still swarming all over the place, lots of them. I probably destroyed their nest and they'll have to build a new one. The thing is, I don't want them building a new nest anywhere on my property.  I used up almost an entire can of wasp spray. I'll be stopping for several more cans of a different type. This stuff sprayed out foam and emptied the can out quickly. I don't want foam. I started clearing the area near the main driveway in the back to start giving myself a view of what it might look like if I had it filled with pads.

Anyway, those wasps were holding me up so I eventually left.  

The drama yesterday afternoon, tho...

Nest cameras save the day. Yesterday, the neighbor's mechanic was pulling into the neighbor's driveway, he was there to fix his vehicle.  .  A random person went up to him and stabbed him multiple times in the armpit and shoulder area, close to the guy's heart.  We didn't see or hear this, we were in doors, tho my dog was out there barking incessantly.  I mean, according to the mechanic, this guy just came up and started stabbing him, saying nothing to him. 

We later saw a video of the mechanic walking up to the door of the neighbor's house, shouting he's been stabbed.  

Police, fire and ambulance show up. A lot of police.  They come over to our house, do you have any cameras? Yes but so far we've found nothing.  

It takes time to go through video surveillance and find what you may be looking for. The first thing I found was footage of the man screaming.  He had just been stabbed and was yelling for help. Again, I heard none of this and my window and room are located at their side of the house and facing towards the street.  Anyway, we're going through the footage and sure enough, there was a man walking up the street towards their house just before the stabbing occurred, like seconds.  

The police had already nabbed an person of interest, the man had run off, going through people's yards trying to get away from the scene of the crime.  Once we were able to bring up a video of the man walking past our house, the police confirmed that it was the person they had nabbed. I saw a pic of the man, he appeared to be latino and early 20's, maybe even a teenager. 

This man? An illegal alien.  Crime of opportunity, he saw the guy pulling up and just decided he was going to steal the car.  We know this for a fact now for the man admitted what his intentions were. Couldn't speak a word of English.  My neighbor was fuming.  He's an ex Sheriff, if he had been out there when this happened, that illegal would be dead right now.  Guaranteed.  He did have the presence of mind to tell the police to lock down the school nearby. It's maybe a 1,000 feet away if that.  The police argued with him, but he insisted.  

I mean, here we are in the middle of nowhere, basically, a town of 22,500 population, and we are experiencing violent crime at the hands of these illegals crossing the river 600 miles south of here?  It puts a whole new perspective on the problem of unvetted illegals coming across and just being distributed throughout the countryside.  We have no idea how many of these individuals are capable of committing this type of violent crime.  

Yet, the people that are opposed to open borders are labeled brown skin haters.  It's the leftists that make these absurd statements, running their mouths off.  I posted this story in a mostly leftist facebook political debate group and the response?  Man up, quit your crying. I wasn't crying, I just stated what happened and at whose hands it occurred.  You are lying!  One of them actually said: "We don't care!".  

This is the state of the democrat party.  It's a broad sweeping generalization, yes, but I've been watching this crap since they were calling the rioting and burning down of cities "peaceful protests", starting with House and Senate leftists.  Even encouraging it and applauding them.  

So now, you wonder if this can happen again? Do you let the kids out to play? Do you carry a piston on your person even around your house now?  We always have loaded guns nearby, out of the reach of kids, but this?  Makes me want to stay armed constantly.  This town has a lot of illegals in it, I dunno why they come here but they do. You think it couldn't happen again?  I don't know that.  I'm going to consider stopping at a gun store on the way home from the doc appointment and see if that have a smaller pistol to carry. I have a small one but it's still too big to carry comfortably out of sight.  You don't need a concealed carry permit in Texas, but I have one anyway because I got it before that law came into effect.

As for right now? It's time to leave. 

G'day

No comments:

 Thursday - early It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working.  I woke up a couple times last night but it was short lived and ...