Thursday - mid morning
I feel like my life is on hold with this job and waiting eternally for a truck to be fixed, over and done with. And then the health care crap that I finally figured out why it wasn't going through. Turns out you have to click on a field to make selections.
It doesn't say you have to do that and the rest of the process it has a field to proceed. You have no idea that that is a mandatory input that you have to click on and deal with the questions. None at all. It's par for their course, Bavvy that is, it's ridiculous and brutal. Brutal because of all of the time and effort I have dumped into trying to get it fixed through endless emails, text messages and phone calls.
It's also very draining. I don't take any pleasure whatsoever in having to deal with stupid people who don't know how to do their jobs and corporations who could care less.
And then there's the computer issue. I'm wondering now if the culprit isn't the sound card. I've got a bypass coming that costs $5. You plug the speaker jack into an adaptor that goes from 3.5mm receptable to USB port. I don't know what else could be causing this issue, but of course I'm no computer genius so there might be something staring at me directly in my face and I wouldn't know it.
For $5, I'll take the risk. The last resort is take it to a repair shop and let them fool with it. I know a place and I've taken other devices there and they do a good job. They are experts, they'll figure it out, I'm just wondering if I somehow fried the card. This computer isn't that old. Who knows, I'll find out soon enough.
So, anyway, it's 9:30 am and I'm still sitting here waiting for the call or text telling me the truck is finally done. But since they had to take out the dashboard and still trying to find a short circuit somewhere, that may take forever or it they may find it and get it over with - and then have to put all of that mess back together.
And, the lady of the house ended up having to take the kids to daycare for I don't know if I'm leaving or not.
I don't know what else, I have enough with all of that going on that I don't really need to have to deal with other things, but there is always the RV park. It's kind of self sufficient for the most part. It's an ideal setup for my situation without having too many amenities to deal with. I don't really like not having them but for a 16 lot park, a huge amount of that stuff isn't really warranted. The ROI wouldn't be worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment