Tuesday, August 4, 2026

 Wednesday - late

The Peterbilt dealership passing the buck saying it's "alignment" issues and nothing that they did.  They "suspect" that the repair caused other issues to surface.  Whatever, I smell bs. 

What I know is I am NOT driving that thing under load until it's fixed.  I don't care what anyone says, it's dangerous and not worth the risk. A truck twisting like that is NOT an alignment issue. There MAY be an alignment problem, I don't know but that is not what's causing that issue.  

I can't believe I'm still going through this with this truck. .One thing after another after another.            

My manager called today and said he didn't know what was going to happen.  I don't either.  I don't know what's going on behind the scenes at my company at all.

But I can guess.  Not worth going into here, just some suspicions that may be totally off or right on.  

I'd like some cooler weather, please, totally changing the subject. PLEASE. Lol.  Not likely anytime soon. 

I am not going to write too much. I didn't work today, obviously, tomorrow is off as well and who knows when this will end?  Probably me finding a new job?  Sucks but that reality is slowly sinking in.  How long can I take off work? Quite a while, actually, but that means burning through savings.  Not ready to retire yet, I need all debt gone.

Well house debt I don't care, at least there's equity there and you can always sell off.  Housing prices over there have dropped significantly but I'm not underwater with the mortgage. 

I have not looked for a new job.  Nope.  I should be tho, there might be a gem drop in there some day and I won't see it if I'm not looking. Putting that on my daily list: comb through job openings.  

I bought some weed killer today at Lowe's while there getting new circuit breakers and some new keys made for the house.  I am going to spray that entire line along that trench, giant weeds grew up. No, maybe I should try to somehow get the bush hog over top of them. I could back the tractor up to the trench, that bush hog sticks off the back of it, I'm sure it would reach those weeds and tear them down.

THEN spray that stuff on there. 

You know, I could have filled up those 4 spots I was trying to get done easily by now. I get enough calls for long term.  

Sooo hot. I just hate it.  I'm not a young man anymore and laboring in the heat isn't my first, second or last choice of anything I want to do.

Sitting here making excuses......I could get help.....but I'd still have to be out there doing it lol.  

Time for bed.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - late The Peterbilt dealership passing the buck saying it's "alignment" issues and nothing that they did.  They ...