Saturday, January 3, 2009

Drive back was both fast and exasperating at the same time. There are far too many drivers out there now that think the inside lane/highspeed lane is the place to camp out and basically block traffic.
I ended up passing a lot of these people in the right lane. I'm not going to drive 65 mph in a 75 mph zone because some person is sitting in the fast lane and doesn't care that there are a LOT of cars stuck behind this person. You're sitting there, waiting for an opportunity to pass - yes on the right - after they pass a car. They're going just fast enough to slowly pass a car and also by the time YOU pass that same car they have made it far enough to block you from passing on the right.

So, I get home and the dogs, of course, go crazy. I gave them all attention, but then had to go to work. Get the Christmas tree outside, open up the windows - this place as STUFFY - BAD stuffy - turn on ceiling fans, whole-house-fan, and then go out and water all the plants.

Then, of course, I had to sit down and watch the Cardinals v Falcons game. A stunning ending - I had no thought whatsoever that the Cardinals would actually win the game. It was amazing to see the Cardinals pull out that win.

Now, I'm just waiting for the second game to start. Colts V Chargers. Colts, from my view anyway, favored highly to win. BUT - Chargers have home-field advantage. Perhaps another upset? Who knows.

I'm outta here - next game set to start.
ben

No comments:

 Monday semi-early I do, indeed, have a run today. Well, at least until they tell me something different.   Pro Hamas protesters around the ...