Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Wednesday

Undoubtedly, I will be getting off of work early today. I am 3-1/2 hours over from yesterday and Monday. Well, undoubtedly, that is, if today's work doesn't take to my normal stop time, who knows.

Whatever the case, I have rocks to unload from the side box of the trailer : ) I didn't do it when I got back yesterday cause' it was late and I wanted to go home. Umm, I just published - I think - a post that has filter information from another page I was looking at. Disregard that posting as I am simply using it as a reference for my continued pre-planning of my ponds and how to keep them clean and aerated.

I have really, though, decided how to make one and I will hopefully be doing that this weekend, especially considering the price tag of maybe $20-$25 worth of parts to do it plus an $18 pump.

Anyway, this one is being cut short as the work day is almost here, my manager showed up early and off to the races!
ben

No comments:

 Friday late-morning Typical morning when there is no work.  It was, I should say, until the new guy called.  "There's nothing wron...