Friday, October 30, 2020

 Just a quick update. 

The truck would be in t he mid 30k range.  It's what I expected after looking up pricing from various sites.  The interior appears to be in excellent condition.  My monthly vehicle payment would go up from the $350 it is now to somewhere in the $500 range. I could easily swing that.  5 year loan I'm assuming. 

Giving this some serious consideration. The only thing I really don't like about the truck is that it's white.  I like something with some color to it, but it's definitely not a deal breaker.  OTOH, there will be more of those trucks coming in over time. The Ford dealership I am doing business with bought out the Chevy dealership in this town so I know people will trade in their older vehicles to buy new ones.  I just won't buy a new vehicle, They're nice, yes, a novelty. A novelty that loses thousands of dollars of value when you drive off  the lot.  And the price tag with a new version of this truck would easily be in the 50k range.  

But, I'm in no hurry to make the wrong decision.  Just in the thinking process right now.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...