Monday, November 29, 2021

 Oops, just one more thing tonight before I go to truck sleeper bed heaven.  I am going to have the website designer make me a personal page that I can go to the internet with. Yes, this is the internet, lol, but it's pretty well hidden.  Not a lot of traffic here.  I'll start a "Trucker's View Of the World Today" page or some junk like that.  Or whatever, That probably doesn't quite best describe this page, this is a mix of my personal life and my political views.  

I'll have to step it up with more pics and stuff to keep people's imagination soothed and stimulated.  

I'd like a pic of me and my truck as the profile pic - but - it's got the company name on it and you know what happens to people that become victims of cancel culture.  My company name is nowhere listed on any of my internet venues and for a very good reason. 

But stay tuned, I'm going to email him tomorrow and get that going. He's a very talented person, he will get something up and get it up there in the google search ratings in a couple of months time...

Just a head's up. 

No comments:

 Saturday - afternoon It only took an hour to unload the truck.  It took a combined 25 minutes, however, to get security guards to the scale...