Wednesday, March 29, 2023

 Well, another 4 hours and I'm getting close.  All the outlets are working, the dryer is working - tho I don't have the vent outlet going yet, I ran out of steam. That will entail cutting a large hole in the metal in the shed.  The washer is probably working, I have it all hooked up, I just didn't have enough quarters on me to make it run.  The water heater is pumping out hot water, the ceiling light is working, it's all going.  

Tomorrow I will install the vent outlet and the feet on the dryer -it's for leveling purposes and it should be ready to go.  That room is getting warm, I will be needing that AC unit quick. I mean, a person could prop the door open and open the windows for now, it's warm not hot, but hot days are coming.  I also need to clamp down the water lines. They flop around every time the water goes on and off, that will cause a leak sooner or later so yeah, I'm going to deal with that as well. 

After I get that stuff done, then I can work outside.  It never did rain.  I mean, literally it went from it's going to rain to it's not going to rain.  Whatever.  I got distracted anyway after the electrician showed up, the washer and dryer took priority status.  

I also have a couple coming today sometime after 5 to take a look at the last, remaining long term lot.  If they take that, I will have 12 lots rented for long term and just 2 for short.  It's okay tho, 2 is enough for now. If the amenities shed creates an uptick in short term, I will have another one vacated sooner or later. And frankly, I don't want to have to deal with 4 lots open if someone leaves.  3 is okay, I can deal with it, but 4 is too much.  

_________________

The people supposed to move in today moved it to tomorrow.  I pretty much believe they are coming since they are close friends to the people they are moving in next to.

After all of that conversation with another person today, saying they would show up after 5? yeah, no shows and no contact.  I just blow people off like that and move on.  The dude that showed up last night paid up and said he might have a friend that would want to move in.  Well, I replied, it's that lot right there. It's the last one available for long term, the other 2 lots over there are my short term stuff.  I just told him it's available, whether anything comes of it? Who knows.  This guy says he's going to be around for a year.  They are rebuilding the entire electric infrastructure for a 25 mile span between our town and the one north of us.  Yup, there's all kinds of poles, substations, high tension lines, etc.  He said he checked out all the other rv parks around and said he wanted nothing to do with them.

I do understand my small little park has it's appeal, but so much so that a lot of people are saying the same thing? If they think it so great, why can't they please leave me a Google review? lol.  

Anyway, I came home the second time today but ended up going back over there to collect the rent.  He's paying a higher price and I have no problem charging it.  So, 3 trips over there and a lot of work done.  More to come tomorrow - a lot more.  Lord willing, of course.  

It's been a very long day.  I am not complaining, but I'm tired.  A re-run of something and I'm going to bed early - early for me anyway.   

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...