Wednesday, March 22, 2023

 Well...

I got quite a lot done, in fact I started wiring the breaker box.  I have been saving that for last, just something I figured should be done after everything else.  So, 2 of the 3 main lines are connected. I couldn't connect the third because it is some odd sized hex key that I will have to go buy.  Got the water heater wired, put the 2 inch pipe through the roof and put the seal on it - which is going to need further work but it's good for now.  I got the 4 outlet box installed and I dug a 2 foot deep hole and drove in the second, 8-foot ground rod.  

I was going to go to the store and get a hex key, until something happened.  Let's just say I found out the hard way that I had the runs.  TMI, I know, but it's why I didn't get the entire breaker box wired.  I have no toilet over there and I'm not going to be running into the woods.  So I quit for the day and am home, will try to get some paperwork done instead.  

Oh, and the new wifi router. Working great.  In fact, a better signal at the shed for it than where I have the other one.  I'm not sure where I want it.  Would like to have it indoors to keep it out of the coming summer heat.  But that shed is all metal and I suspect it will drown out the signal from going too far. At least, not on the rear of the shed where I will need coverage for Hipcamp.  Or extra lots?  

I used a mortgage calculator, at 10% interest on a 5 year term with zero down (property is collateral) and came up with $2,400 monthly payment giving a handsome interest profit over the life of the loan.  This would make the investor happy and I would be happy to have the opportunity to double the size of the park and live comfortably on that income.  Will it happen? I have no idea. I will find out, for sure!

So, I'm not really giving too much thought to it beyond what I had to do to find out a decent interest rate that would give the person a hefty return on their investment and still give me enough revenue to have the additional profit I need to be able to live off of it. 

______________

Well that apparently isn't going anywhere. Rather strange. I didn't bring the subject up neither was I hinting at anything . 

The contractor got back to me. That 7 grand system will do up to 15 lots. It must be the same size I already have.  The rest of the money was installing the sewer pipe and the other pipe that got installed with it.  If I could get them to install the septic and trench out the ditch for the pipe and wiring, I could do the rest myself with ease.  Well, with a machine, but you get what I'm saying.  

 But it would still cost a fortune to install all of the sewer pipe, water pipe, wire and pedestals. There isn't any way around this without a good sized loan. I'm not giving up, I just don't know if I need to spend a lot of mental energy on it considering the times we're in and the interest rates to be had.  I have phone calls to make tomorrow, I'm sort of motivated to get this thing rolling in the right direction.  

Anyway, it's almost 9:00 pm and tho that isn't particularly late, I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...