Wednesday, April 19, 2023

 I decided to boost the Facebook ad again. It's just a 3 day run that costs $12 and usually produces good results. I'd like to get 2 more long term out of it and fill the park up until others leave again.  I've got 3 open lots right now, but one is going to be taken for a month starting Sunday.  So try to fill up 2 more lots and be done with it.  For a little while, lol.  Someone noted to me that one of the recent arrivals has 3 air conditioning units on it ...wow!  I hadn't noticed. They are paying more because I upped my rates, but I would have wanted another $25 per month out of them for a 3rd AC unit. 

Anyway, I got all the way up to the sewer line coming out of the toilet and had to stop.  Need just one more fitting a 22 degree angle coupler to get the main line lined up with that line.  I may have to cut that line off and raise it some, so I will need a coupler as well.  I won't know until I get the pipe all the way up to that area.  However, I don't - or shouldn't anyway - need anything else to finish that project up until I go ahead and get to installing a vanity. But, I'm installing a T on the sewer line for that s well.  k

I do have some extra parts - including a 90 - I just don't have any more 22's or inline couplers. 

The oil workers who are all together brought in a trailer. The trailer has 2 motorcycles on them - custom Harleys.  They must be planning on staying a while.  Or who knows.  Someone said one of them is worth 40 grand at least. They must be worth something, they took one of the wheels off of the trailer so it can't be hooked up to and hauled off. 

Another one came back early today in his truck with a car following him. He stopped - I'm hooking up my trailer, we'll be gone a week. He had told me about this when he moved in.  He's going to Talladega for the car races.  And sure enough, he hooked up his trailer, pulled it out, they parked their car in their space and left.  He wanted to be sure no one was going to take his spot, lol.  I wouldn't have allowed it anyway, but I get why they'd want to block the space. 

Well - the folks are leaving tomorrow evening.  She wants alone time with hubby, I'll have the kids for 2 full days and partial of 2 others.  No matter. I can work all day tomorrow and all day Friday.  I'm needing to get out there early tomorrow to beat the rain so I can finish the sewer line and get a toilet working again, gag.  After that I have plenty of work to do inside. Really need to get that AC installed. 

Anyway, get that sewer stuff done, put up a curtain on the window, finish the electrical and I'm calling it a bathroom with shower available.  It may not be the finished product, but it will work and that's all I'm looking for to at least get it advertised.  I will, of course, keep working on it but if someone needs the toilet or a shower, there it is.  Might be a bit odd without a sink, lol, but that's coming soon! 

____________

Many hours later. A traveler called, said they needed a place, do you have anything available? Yes, indeed.  Well we won't be coming in until after 10: 00 pm, is that okay? Sure! Please go to my website to pay, I won't be there that late.  And sure enough, they paid.  It isn't 10:00pm yet but I will get a notification from the camera if they do pull in. If only I could get at least 2 of these going every day......

Well, off to bed.  I need to be at the property earlier. Like 8:00 am would be good.  

No comments:

Sooo..... After fixing the brakes on the trailer myself, I headed down to Nacogdoches. After getting the trailer washed out, I was talking w...