Friday, May 5, 2023

 The shed insulation is done. Psyche! Lol. I have a few more places that need addressing, but it's 98% done.  Even the minutia, the small parts, the endless fitting of pieces into spaces that large cutouts can't and won't fit. I'll have it done next round, probably Monday.  Maybe tomorrow, who knows.  Then I can get started on the spray foam in the cracks - which will be a much easier job. After that? I am done with this nonsense. I will get started on the vanity installation.  

I wasn't testing this person, at all. But I have a - friend? - on Facebook that goes off all the time on political stuff. It doesn't bother me, particularly, I've been reading it for a while now.  I don't necessarily agree with everything she says, but ....today?

She went off on Mexicans.  Yes, the situation at the border is crazy, but going off on the entire nation? I said something pretty benign to her about it and she had a freaking cow.  She went off on me. I am bemused by people getting pissed off on the internet, especially by people claiming they are Christians.  Like what? You are going off like this? She the questioned my Christianity because I 'dared' challenge her. I've spent more than ample time with Mexicans in both Mexico and here in the US, they aren't evil people.  

It got so bad, I just shut off notifications. I did say that something she said was "arrogance ^^^" because it went far beyond anything the conversation was allegedly about.  If you disagree with me on something on Facebook, don't call me names or get in my face.  Rather, say calmly in a manner that isn't about starting fights and arguments what your beef is.  I might say something about the subject matter, but I really won't say something about you. Or at least, I will definitely be trying not to.  

But she went there - I have never challenged her so I never really gave it 2 thoughts. It was really crazy! At the end, I thought it not worth getting myself aggravated over, so yes, I turned off the notifications and that was that. I won't be surprised if she gets into my inbox, or worse, starts stuff with me on my own FB page. She wants input, I don't mind input but not in a way that gets heated up and argumentative. I don't need that. 

Not to mention my mind is on trying to get all of this stuff worked out with all kinds of people wanting to come in on either the same date or dates which might coincide with other arrivals.  Not that that takes precedence over interactions with people, but seriously...getting that worked up over a minor disagreement...ok then. 

It's been a problem with Christians forever - at least as long as I've been in it - that Christians get highly offended and offensive immediately whenever someone says anything. It's not what I see in the Bible and I don't see the need to get so offended by someone posing a differing view, to the point they come  to your facebook wall and say you don't care about the Chinese or Californians?..Ok then....I have a problem with the CCP - the government that kills, beats, imprisons and otherwise despises it's on people. I have a problem with Newsom and the California version of Congress, certain cities mayors and the way the state is being handled, yes. But the people that live there? 


No comments:

Sooo..... After fixing the brakes on the trailer myself, I headed down to Nacogdoches. After getting the trailer washed out, I was talking w...