Thursday, July 27, 2023

 Hot water was coming out of the faucet.  I couldn't find a water heater anywhere in that thing.  So I don't know.  The propane line, a new water hose, a sewer hose and a few other minor things and I"m calling it good.  She was fine with the toilet setup.  In fact, she declared emphatically more than once "I want it".  Not in soft tones, it was definitely saying this is something I need in my life.  

I informed her I wasn't charging her any interest - the price tag for that old thing is high enough as it stands, but I've got it down to 22 months of payments.  That's not bad.  Just short of 2 years, she'll have to keep working of course, but she seems motivated. 

She also said her brother could get SS benefits if he had an address he could use, can we use yours? Of course.  Please.  Get some money, get a better lifestyle going.  I completely broke her taking that $325 off of her card, I know that because I tried to run it and it declined.  She called her sister to look it up and it was 20 cents short. They fixed that and the payment went through.

I'm not trying to break her bank, but I do want the money.  She will be easier to deal with than more picky people.  The water hose I have hooked up to the thing now is definitely not going to work. It's one of those cheap hoses I bought to water a long time ago and it looks like it's ready to burst under the pressure.  I'll spend another $100 or so on the thing and tack it onto the bill.  I just wish the ac would have worked and I didn't get laden down with $1,700 worth of debt.  A little bit ridiculous.  

The new guy is here, he has this small trailer with 2 ac's mounted on the roof. Never seen anything like it.  As if that thing actually needs 2 roof mounted ac units.  Oh well.  I'm just taking $400 per month and be glad that I've got another lot rented out.  I have 15 lots in reality now that I am going to leave the old rv behind the shed and no, they have no problem with it. A lot of privacy back there, actually.  

I didn't tell her I may end up moving the other people back there as well

It's $200 per day for the trencher.  That's a lot.  I think it is anyway.  It'll probably take me a couple hours or less to trench the ditch.  I'll immediately run the line and just leave it dangling on either end, backfilling it right away so I don't have an open trench running for people to trip into it and - sue me.  

Yes, I do plan on doing it.  I don't know when, but soon.  I want that old trailer out of there and it can sit next to my RV.  I can run the electric for bother rv's off of that side of the park and equalize it out to 2 different circuits.  I just think I'm asking alot out of the current cirbuit what with also have the shed on it.  As I say, I know what I'm doing now.  

It will open up another lot and if/when all lots are full at any given time, there are the dollar signs racking up.  

It's as much strain as I dare put on that septic system.  Those aerobic sprinklers must be getting some use tho, what with this laundry setup - but I did get the ok from the company that installed it to add it onto the system. And so far, nothing. 

Now it's crunch time.  Add up everything coming in in the next week and see if I'm going to make it to the next month.  I think so.....maybe.....lol.  I'll get another $325 from her in 2 weeks. Provided she can do that of course.  She's already moving in, it's nice and cool in there.  That AC doensn't have a lot of cubic footage it needs to cool and isn't straining it at all.  

Next time I buy one of those things, however, I'm going to have them run everything, including the ac for at least half an hour and see what happens.  I feel like I got ripped off with it being sold as an rv with a functioning ac unit.  

I'm just sitting in the shed waiting for the new guy to show up. He has the money, I'm sure of that.  He wanted to go into town to open up bank accounts, get supplies etc so I just told him  ok, go ahead and do your thing we can meet up later.  

Anyway, I need to go to Lowe's and get the rest of her stuff.  That is probably going to be a longer than shorter visit to that store trying to find the things I need to fix small stuff.


No comments:

 Sitting in Gurdon using iPhone.  AC has now completely stopped working. It was working sporadically, giving me some relief but now? It’s ho...