Thursday, September 28, 2023

 Thursday - 3:30 am

Slept very poorly.  I just can't sleep in this house for a variety of reasons.  This driver telling me "t's going to be a llong day" didn't help.  I will likely be forced to take nap while he's driving and I don't care what he or anyone else thinks about it, send me home if he or this company doesn't like it.

Literally.  Send.  Me.  Home.

This is day 12 of this nonsense and I am beyond done with this.  

To think that I am leaving here in 10 minutes and probably won't be back until 14 or 15 hours from now isn't even in my scope of comprehension atm.  How many loads is that? 3 or 4?    

Oh well. Wish me luck.  

No comments:

Sooo..... After fixing the brakes on the trailer myself, I headed down to Nacogdoches. After getting the trailer washed out, I was talking w...