Wednesday, June 26, 2024

 Wednesday - early

If my alarm wasn't going off? No worries, the motorcycle firing up every morning with James leaving at the same time I'm getting up for work will instantly wake me up. Not that I'm complaining, excepting perhaps on a day off.  

The next day off is Sunday, amazingly.  The manager fired the dispatcher and now he's doing the dispatching. He knows I like to go to church on Sundays and now apparently is fixing it to be available more often than not? I don't know but the scheduling for this week was intentional for that result.  Work Monday through Saturday, off Sunday and start over.  

I don't have next week's schedule yet so I have no idea if it's going to stay that way.  There are many things this company does wrong, getting my scheduling right would at least be on plus on a board of negatives.  

Not shockingly, AOC won the district in New York she represents in the primaries.  Anti-Israel trash, she and the ilk supporting her despise Jews in particular and obviously have no problem that Hamas killed a bunch of innocent Israeli citizens.  She is one of the "people" perpetuating the genocide theory/declaration of Palestinians, but you really cannot separate Palestinians from Hamas.  The one thing that all of these people cannot escape is the fact that the Palestinians voted for Hamas to rule over them. Perhaps they didn't foresee being used as human shields, however, maybe they are regretting that vote, then again, maybe they aren't.  

AOC is a giant fruitcake with legs, her mental deficiencies going well beyond just the anti-Israel sentiment. She frequently declares things that are at best propaganda but almost always just plain out false as truth and she is frequently fact checked by the right, if no one else.  

Speaking of fact checkers, did you see where Snopes, the far left noodles that are "fact checkers" extraordinaire, actually retracted a false conclusion regarding Trump?  Have you seen any of these fact checkers doing that, ever, since all of this "fact checking" started? It was concerning the left making the claim that Trump said that all the facists and neo-nazis at a demonstration were "very fine people", concluding that he condones and is  one of those types of people.  It was clearly evident he we referring to some of the people that were bystanders or just there watching that had no part of either side of the equation.  

Oh, and then there's this presidential debate tomorrow, hosted by CNN and 2 CNN anchors that have been Trump haters from the get go.  Not just opposed to Trump, they abhor him.  No audience, microphones will be muted when it's not one of their turns, you can't have cards or prompters (that will benefit Trump and is likely why Biden has disappeared into Camp David attempting to memorize the lies that will proceed from his mouth) and other things I don't recall now.  The fact that it is going to be hosted by trump hating, elitist "news" anchors or commentators is telling.  Biden would only agree to that, of course, none of this nonsense came from the Trump camp.

Well, I got myself started and looked at the clock.  See, I woke up at 5:30 am, I didn't say I got out of bed at that point in time, lol. I laid there for a while trying to get my head into the awake, up and running state of existence.  I'm finally there, but the clock is also there, time to leave.

G'day

No comments:

 Monday - 7:30 am Maybe I should be changing the name of this blog.  The RV Trucker. RV Park Trucker?  My middle brother has resurfaced on F...