Sunday, August 11, 2024

 Sunday Late morning

Leaving for church in a few.

New people occupying my coach have moved in, apparently. I haven't seen them.  Replacement trailer also moved in for the pile of junk, but hasn't gotten rid of the old one.  I have informed him if he doesn't get rid of it, I will have it towed off the property and he'll have to make up for it with rent payment.  I don't care, I don't want it on my property. I have made that abundantly clear.  Which part of "that thing is a pile of trash" does anyone not understand. 

So, those annoyance factors are alive and abundant.  Actually, I don't know about the new people in the coach, but I assume I'm going to have to move that coach much further back to keep the generator noise from bothering people. It is already well back there, but generators are noisy and can disturb people's sleep. I informed them of this potential before they ever showed up at the property.  I also informed them that since the shed is their only bathroom, they will be responsible for keeping it clean.  

Whether that materializes or not? I have no idea, but I also have no problem telling them to leave.  I am in no way indebted to them for anything. Follow my rules or leave. It's pretty simple. May sound harsh but if you don't nip things in the bud quickly, it also escalates quickly.  It's amazing when you try to help people how much abuse they can dump back on you in terms of not giving a damn about your property and abusing the generosity of the person attempting to help them out. However.  They get a free ride for a week, after that? They can pay for the use of that camper or they can....leave.  They'll need to find new jobs is what I am saying and they'll need to do that quickly.  

We're going to have a bit of a cook out tonight and wish Allen well in his new job. I hate to see him leaving on this work endeavor, I understand where he's coming from, but he has been taking care of a lot of bs over there that leaves me only dealing with the worst of it, which I'm fine with.  Long term is not a piece of cake enterprise, I knew that but I have been given a big shot of learning curve here lately.  Short term isn't either, tho.  I have read countless stories of the RV parks that have all kinds of different kinds of issues with people only staying for a few days and have an entire park that is dedicated to that.

Oh that I could get enough traffic through my place to have those kinds of problems. The money would almost double.  More problems, maybe, but the income would neutralize that, at least in my view. 

I guess the boy is going to get the tractor today and bringing it back tomorrow morning.  I don't recall where he said he lives, but it's not near my park or even the town or county.  I think it was near Austin somewhere. That's like almost 7 hour drive from here. If that thing shows up tomorrow, I'll start using it tomorrow.   

End of summer is finally here. This is the last day of summer for the kids. 5:40 am tomorrow morning and they will be getting up and getting ready to go to school.  It will be quite the shocker for them, they haven't been getting up that early in 2 months time?  They have been going to bed at their normal school time tho, at least that much has been set back in place.

I'm thinking today will be the last day of subjecting myself to these antibiotics.  It's just too much.  I can't function.  It'll be 4-1/2 days of taking them, I have 7 days worth.  I dunno, I'll make that decision tomorrow, it's just really such intense side effects.  The pain in my side has subsided, not gone but subsided. The other area the pain is gone.  Maybe I should just tough it out a few more days and see if it all dissipates. That doesn't take care of the prostate issue or whatever is restricting urine flow, that will start to be dealt with or at least identified on Tuesday. 

There's other things but I am about to leave.  And my hands get tired typing on these antibiotics, amazingly enough.

G'day. 


No comments:

 Thursday - early It's days like this when I wish I wasn't working.  I woke up a couple times last night but it was short lived and ...