Thursday, October 3, 2024

 I've decided to get up at 4 am, get over to the park and get rolling out of there no later than 5 am.  That gets me to the washout at 6:30, out of there around 7-7:15 and then to the plant at 7:45.  Providing that other driver doesn't somehow cut me again, I will be back by 10:45 am.  

I haven't tried on my new jeans yet, I want to wash them first. Considering my current jeans of the same size are literally falling off my @$$ if I don't have a belt on, safe to assume they will all fit.  Amazing what cutting out fat - most of it anyway, seems like most things have at least a little fat in it - does for losing weight. And eating endless salads.  

I'm not sure about this trip.  I don't feel like I want to break away from this too much. But I am going to meet up with my son at Texas Roadhouse and I am just going to splurge on the eating.  Steak, dinner rolls and whatever else I feel like eating.  I do think I will remain on cholesterol conscious diet the rest of the time, tho.  

They say you should consume no more than 300 milligrams per day but if you have "risk factors", keep it no more than 200.  I can tell you that on a typical day I am coming nowhere even close to 200 per day.  I have been closely watching the cholesterol and fat content of literally everything I eat.  

I am either going to get a planet fitness membership - it's cheap - or wait until cooler weather. Walking around in the woods in this heat isn't particularly fun.  Temps came down for a little bit but now the day time temps are back up there.  Daytime highs don't go down to mid 80's until next week.  I don't much care for treadmills, I think I will just wait until I get back to restart the walking regime.  

I finally had a person say they are coming in a couple of weeks to stay long term.  They have to actually show up of course, but it's a little bit of good news.  I've had several people inquire but nothing about actually moving in.  The $200 off has definitely garnered some interest.  It's the time of year where offering that kind of deal is ok because my electric bills are coming down substantially.  

I still have no definitive answer as to what to do next.  I have this "feeling" that if I build a covered lot, someone will come quickly to take it.  

No comments:

 I've decided to get up at 4 am, get over to the park and get rolling out of there no later than 5 am.  That gets me to the washout at 6...