Tuesday, August 25, 2020

 Good job Ben, really confused myself last night.  

I was up past midnight, which I normally am not. So looking at my phone last night, it said Tuesday, I thought it meant yesterday was Tuesday and today is Wednesday.  I was tired, lol.  Have a nice, lovely headache this morning from staying up too late. 

So today IS Tuesday and the flight leaves tomorrow.  I had my head wrapped around leaving this morning when I woke up, so now I have to get it back into work mode.  At least the first run is at noon instead of starting at 4:00 pm and keeping me out so late.  If I can get the plant to allow me to take the second load earlier, I can be done by probably around 8:00 pm.  9 at the latest.  If not, well, I'll still only be out til 10.  

Paperwork.  Ugh. Lots of it here.  I thought I had a lot of paperwork in Ethylene, both of these terminals and their rules I have been to up here far supersede by double at least the amount of paperwork I normally have to do.

So I sit here for 30 to 40 minutes getting that done, most of it advance work so I don't have to spend a bunch of time doing it on the road and wasting time.  

Anyway, there are some things going on at the house, but I find myself in need of going to find something to eat both for breakfast and for the road.

G'day.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - night Washout was crazy, 4 trucks there. I have only seen 1 other truck there when showing up before, this time, there was 1 ah...