Saturday, March 6, 2021

 And all of a sudden the house is full of people.

Mind you, the house is not back to normal from the flooring installation.

Grandma and Paw-Paw showed up yesterday as well as a family friend. 

3 extra people in the house, lol.  I hung out with grandpa for quite a while last night talking stuff - he's a police officer and has lots of stories.  I'm me, I have lots of stories too lmao.

They showed up for the now 4-year old's birthday....who is being spoiled like there's no tomorrow. 

On today's list of things to do: I don't know yet lmao.

I have a 4 day run coming up Sunday morning, I was thinking maybe go to the yard and get the truck and bring it home.  My house is in the right direction to go to Atlanta, get 35 miles of the trip over with and perhaps even make it to the destination tomorrow.  I was informed it takes 2 days, but looking at the map it's likely a person could drive it in a single day.   

The back yard calls all of us to go out there and clean it up.  Every time I start tho, I can only get part way finished. It's  big project.  Just cleaning the concrete area up takes up half a day. 

All I know is, those kids went to bed at 10:30 last night, many hours beyond their normal bedtime, I kinow they are going to be cranky today.  And that's probably my queue to leave here and go find something else to do.  Perhaps I'll just take the dogs to the hunting property and go for a long walk.

Now that sounds like a great idea!

Happy Saturday.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...