Friday, March 24, 2023

 Friday - early

Whatever happened last night, I missed the ordeal completely. I heard all about it but I was not involved in it, thank God Almighty. I have had enough drama in my life in past events, I don't need any more of that.  

I feel like I could sleep a couple of more hours, but once I woke up, I popped out of bed. Really want to meet up with this electrician this morning.  It isn't going to be free but someone has decided that they are going to pay for it for me, don't ask, it was an offer out of the blue.  They saw the video I posted with the breaker box and decided they were too afraid of electricity to allow me to do that without at least having someone check it out.

In fact, the offer was to do all of the wiring.  I wondered if this person understood how much money would cost, but that offer just came a day and a half ago and I am almost finished. Let's just find out what the guy says.  

I don't know, but this stops progress until he either shows up - or doesn't. If he can't come, I'm moving on with installing the underground ground wire, rent the trenching machine, get it over with.  Not something I wanted to have to do, this job would be over as of yesterday and I would have started positing the machines into place and working on getting them hooked up.  Instead, we get delayed once again.  Nothing new under the sun going on here.  

His words were "if I can get loose before the rain". Well, the rain is slated for 12-1:00 pm.  So, I'm getting out there early, but not as early as I was going to, it's just now getting light outside.  I'll start mowing grass this morning - I'm not going to be over there and just sit around doing nothing, there are plenty of other things to do.  I also still need to treat those picnic tables and really, a lot of other stuff I can get done.  

$243 worth of wire, gag.  Plus $160 for the machine rental. Gag again.  Oh well. 

Well I don't have time to linger here. 


No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...