Thursday, August 10, 2023

 I kept that kid away from me. He was/is sick and I didn't want it. But he was still going around coughing without his mouth covered all over the place and I finally ended getting.  Whatever "it" is, it's hellish.  My lungs feel like a layer of asphalt have been added to them. My head is aching, sneezing, body aches galore. 

So, yesterday I just stayed in bed and today will be the same. I only forced myself out to drink a cuppa, I've been in bed 12 plus hours.  Well, okay, I went to the park quick yesterday to collect money from weekly stay.  They were 2 days behind in paying up - that was my bad, getting distracted with the dog - and I wanted to collect my money before they leave. They ended up paying for another week. 

I have 2 payments to collect today, but both of them should be able to be done without having to go over there. 

Other than that, I don't really have much to say today. Pretty much feeling miserable and going back to bed.  

No comments:

 Wednesday - 10:00 am Yes folks, I am just now climbing out of bed and drinking my morning coffee.  Why? Because I can, agenda for the day b...